Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you place your PAM when not in use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you place your PAM when not in use?

do you place it upwards, on the left, on the right?

Always with padding in winder with or watch box Think we treat our watches better than girlfriends

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
      Always with padding in winder with or watch box Think we treat our watches better than girlfriends
      yeah i second that too man!

but do you put it in immed after use?

wont it be better to air the leather strap before puttiing into winder or watch box?

i personally always put it on the left hand side (non-destro) instead of putting back into the watch box, as i tot it is a bit troublesome since i wear it on alternate days.

But by placing it on the left side (or right side), am not sure if it willl affect the movement in the long run...

i am also asking the same question in the Rolex forum for my rolex watch...

Comment

Unless you put your watch in that position (or any position) for a long time without moving it...ie more than 6 months, it is ok whatever position.

Some watches are kept in the safe for a long time but they get pick up every few months to wind and run before putting them again.

For watches that are used (even if only for weekend), don't thing it matters whether they rest on left or right ot facing up or facing down.

And watches are here to serve man not the other way round.

Comment

Originally posted by foofam77 View Post
          yeah i second that too man!

but do you put it in immed after use?

wont it be better to air the leather strap before puttiing into winder or watch box?

i personally always put it on the left hand side (non-destro) instead of putting back into the watch box, as i tot it is a bit troublesome since i wear it on alternate days.

But by placing it on the left side (or right side), am not sure if it willl affect the movement in the long run...

i am also asking the same question in the Rolex forum for my rolex watch...
          Definitely air & dry it first before putting watch away. Have a place on desk with small padded leather from old GPS cover where I place watch to air for a while before putting it away. Saw friend's watch accidentally knocked to floor while he was looking for his wallet so now always put watch somewhere safe to avoid those incidents. Good to have something padded to rest watch on else might scratch it.

Comment

I bought a handphone pouch to keep my watch, before that I wrap it in the cloth provided. Dunno if this is the correct way to keep.

Comment

Me

Me always air my watch overnight before keeping in the winder , if not wearing it the next day .
              Focal JM_Labs .
              "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
              Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
              Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
              Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
              Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
              Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
              Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
              Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
              Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
              Cartier Santos 100XL
              Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Face up..

I have a simple watch tray and me just put them face up.
                Watch tray has a good velvet feel backing for the watchies. So no risk of scratches.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X