Issues with Pam 312.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with Pam 312.

hi all, as im looking for a pam 312. some bro pm'ed me and told me that pam 312 has issues? what's the actual issue with pam 312? the movement or?

ok i found out that the issue is with the winding, any bros with pam 312 has this problem?

Comment

The issue is very serious...

This watch is too nice on my wrist. And too accurate.. I cannot bluff my boss my watch is slow when I am late.

The date can adjust backward and forward... too convenient is the issue...haizzzz

Comment

PM some links to you...looks like some winding/movement issue with the early batch but not sure the extent of it. Hope the pam experts here can help you too...

Anyway for such a big brand like Paneari it should be safe to assume that whatever teething problem should have been rectified by now, but think you still need to be aware of it if you are buying a pre-owned.
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
          PM some links to you...looks like some winding/movement issue with the early batch but not sure the extent of it. Hope the pam experts here can help you too...

Anyway for such a big brand like Paneari it should be safe to assume that whatever teething problem should have been rectified by now, but think you still need to be aware of it if you are buying a pre-owned.
          hey thanks alot bro yr kind.

Comment

Dont worry it is a very fine watch.

Comment

No problem...perfectly fine
              Rolex Submariner 116610LV Alphanumeric Series (The Hulk)
              Rolex GMT Master II 16710 COKE (Stick Dial) D Series

Comment

I have mine for the past 6 mths and am glad to report...'zero' problem

Comment

Got a pre-owned K series. So far so good. Very happy and satisfied.

Comment

aight, here i come pam 312

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X