to wait or to chiong ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to wait or to chiong ???

Good morning dear pam loving people. Recently I have been trying hard to get myself a pam 233k but seems like everytime opportunities presented itself something else comes up hahaha. Think you guys have better buying experiences then me, what do you guys say ? to wait or to compromise and chiong ? Right now I am sticking to the waiting game till a good deal comes.

Personally, I think you should wait for the right watch to come up. Why compromise? Unless your budget is big, then simply get one and if don't like, sell again

Comment

Budget aside, think most of the time things I have encounter thus far are expectation issues be it preowned or BNIB. Maybe I am a fussy guy hahaha. But my first pam was bought from this forum and it was truely a wonderful experience I must say.

Comment

Wait, means wait longer to enjoy the watch. Chiong means start enjoying the watch.... provided - you like the watch very much. So do you like the watch very much ?
        I own a Rolex !

Comment

guess I could wait for a good deal to come by, I like that watch, but not die die must have for now hahaha

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
          Wait, means wait longer to enjoy the watch. Chiong means start enjoying the watch.... provided - you like the watch very much. So do you like the watch very much ?

Comment

Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
            Good morning dear pam loving people. Recently I have been trying hard to get myself a pam 233k but seems like everytime opportunities presented itself something else comes up hahaha. Think you guys have better buying experiences then me, what do you guys say ? to wait or to compromise and chiong ? Right now I am sticking to the waiting game till a good deal comes.
            what price/serial/LNIB/BNIB you after?

By the way there are afew BNIB 233L now on sale at the forums...

Comment

Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
              Budget aside, think most of the time things I have encounter thus far are expectation issues be it preowned or BNIB. Maybe I am a fussy guy hahaha. But my first pam was bought from this forum and it was truely a wonderful experience I must say.
              Nothing wrong being fussy. You're the buyer so should only get what you want If chiong and anyhow buy, might regret later, that'll ruin your experience.

Comment

thanks for e heads up bro, but preferred e dot to e AM/PM indicator

Originally posted by louie View Post
                what price/serial/LNIB/BNIB you after?

By the way there are afew BNIB 233L now on sale at the forums...

Comment

well its always a tough battle between e heart and e head

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                  Nothing wrong being fussy. You're the buyer so should only get what you want If chiong and anyhow buy, might regret later, that'll ruin your experience.

Comment

bro, chiong if u really like it. im meeting a seller tml to view his pam 312. if condition good. i chiong liao LOL.

Comment

Went down to Visiotime to view and try out their PAMs earlier today.

The 44mm too big for me while the 40mm too small, so in the end never chiong............heng ah!

Hang on......Isn't there some Radiomir in 42mm...................?!!!
                      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

enjoy bro

Originally posted by Metank View Post
                        bro, chiong if u really like it. im meeting a seller tml to view his pam 312. if condition good. i chiong liao LOL.

Comment

there are some new 42mm radiomir for this year i think with new P.999 movement

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                          Went down to Visiotime to view and try out their PAMs earlier today.

The 44mm too big for me while the 40mm too small, so in the end never chiong............heng ah!

Hang on......Isn't there some Radiomir in 42mm...................?!!!

Comment

Cool. Got my first Pam how to post pictures ah lol.

Comment

Congrats

Originally posted by Metank View Post
                              Cool. Got my first Pam how to post pictures ah lol.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X