Few mins faster or slower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few mins faster or slower.

Hi bros. Do I need to send my watch for servicing as I feel that my rolex is one or two mins faster and my Pam is one or Two mins slower. What do u guys do as I think this is a rather common issue between watches. Or should I get a good watch winder so this problem will be sort? Ty all for reading and sharing in advance.

Per day?

Bro,

1. On a per day basis?

2. After you stopped wearing the Rolly and the Pammy, on the first day that u set the time, get the auto engine rolling by some movement, each of them yields this variation on the first day?

IMHO, I don't see why the winder helps unless you stop wearing Rolly and Pammy for a long long time. Bearing in mind, when the watchies leave the watch assembling house, in transit, they also stop moving. Not just that, when they are at the ADs, they are also not moving until one of us turns up.

Comment

Originally posted by Metank View Post
      Hi bros. Do I need to send my watch for servicing as I feel that my rolex is one or two mins faster and my Pam is one or Two mins slower. What do u guys do as I think this is a rather common issue between watches. Or should I get a good watch winder so this problem will be sort? Ty all for reading and sharing in advance.
      1-2 mins. happened on a single day is Out of COSC standard. But that doesn't bother me at all, cos I switch wearing others everyday.... at times 2 watch on a single occassion Oh yeah, I hardly on tine for appointment .LOL !! Kekeke . I'll only thought of send in for service if every min sec. ticking on watch is on Life-saver "
      Come to decide whether to use Watchwinder to your problem, it may add more problem to ur watches bro. Go ask yourself , do u hatre winding up ur Rollie & Pam? How much time taken to do the Hr/min & windup ? Unless ur collection include Watches wif Amnual pp calender : Setting Year/ Month/ Day/ Hour/Min. >> that kind of setting gonna take me a lot more time than just 1-2 min set & go !!! I never heard of Watchwinder of any kind can self-regulate for good time... Not to I can think of, I 'm touching any watchwinder . No thanks"

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
        1-2 mins. happened on a single day is Out of COSC standard. But that doesn't bother me at all, cos I switch wearing others everyday.... at times 2 watch on a single occassion Oh yeah, I hardly on tine for appointment .LOL !! Kekeke . I'll only thought of send in for service if every min sec. ticking on watch is on Life-saver "
        Come to decide whether to use Watchwinder to your problem, it may add more problem to ur watches bro. Go ask yourself , do u hatre winding up ur Rollie & Pam? How much time taken to do the Hr/min & windup ? Unless ur collection include Watches wif Amnual pp calender : Setting Year/ Month/ Day/ Hour/Min. >> that kind of setting gonna take me a lot more time than just 1-2 min set & go !!! I never heard of Watchwinder of any kind can self-regulate for good time... Not to I can think of, I 'm touching any watchwinder . No thanks"
        Typo error ... I mean ... " I'm not touching it" I need a very strong Coffee Please !!! Really enjoy winding all my watches & hear it ticking " Shiok"

Comment

Thanks for sharing bros. how many mins off then i should send it for servicing? i think there's nothing wrong with it so far after i wind both and set to the same timing. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Metank View Post
            Thanks for sharing bros. how many mins off then i should send it for servicing? i think there's nothing wrong with it so far after i wind both and set to the same timing. LOL
            It all come how particular the owner of the watch is... My friend owned Rollie for 10 over years. He can live wif 10mins per week slow. I also have friend who lose sleep bcos his watch running by 3mins in a week. U call the shot bro !!

Comment

If it is 2 mins per day, ... quite significant variation.

Like wat Mr. Lennon says, it is an issue of personal tolerance. For me, I wld send it in under watch warranty. If it is 120 secs per day.

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
                If it is 2 mins per day, ... quite significant variation.

Like wat Mr. Lennon says, it is an issue of personal tolerance. For me, I wld send it in under watch warranty. If it is 120 secs per day.
                Bros Golanheight , Metank & those whom may concern, just need to highlight an interesting info: Many Swiss watches we purchase were flown in from thousands of mile by jet-plane. Watches were package & seal in highland cottages 1000fts above sea-level. The 2 causes is good enough to buildup static which can contribute to some inaccuracey issue . No big concern thru... Is only temp. effect once is discharge in a week or 2. Cheers

Comment

Hey Static...

Hey static, don't make it bad..

Take a good watch and make it better...

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
                    Hey static, don't make it bad..

Take a good watch and make it better...
                    continue....
                    Remember.. to let it fantasize in your heart.
                    Than u can sta_art , to make it better
                    Na....na na_na na na "

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X