My low-tech Laboratory of idea"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My low-tech Laboratory of idea"

Close-up shot taken wif iPhone " I must kidding hor !! ...But no I'm not Hmmm... Come let me show u it can be done here. Is pretty simple as ABC >>

Wif a little help from tis low tech friends" LOL !!

One hand holding a loupe , the other hand my iPhone . Next place loupe near the object & allow iPhone cam len French kiss wif loupe B I N G O !!! Go try it yourself Bro & Sisto "
    HAGLWE

Wat a IMS..

Trust u to come up with funny and interesting thread.

Wat a IMS..... improvised macro shot...

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
      Trust u to come up with funny and interesting thread.

Wat a IMS..... improvised macro shot...
      Hmmm...Funny ? Not really " Interesting ? Agree no more bro". I think I'm more like a " FRED the nightmare " answered to those freaking BULLSH_T !!marketing pushing High tech stuffs mah ." kekeke Yes I really enjoy it Bro golanheight

Comment

Haha..

Comment

Kekeke, this is definately cheaper and less time consuming than buying a cam with macro lens and learning how to use it. Will give it a try soon when I get a loupe.

the iPhone has actually quite a decent cam given the size of it's lens. Really nice and easy to use

Comment

Originally posted by coltagious View Post
            Kekeke, this is definately cheaper and less time consuming than buying a cam with macro lens and learning how to use it. Will give it a try soon when I get a loupe.

the iPhone has actually quite a decent cam given the size of it's lens. Really nice and easy to use
            Please allow me to share ur joy wif all Bros Sisto " U finally became a father liao" Yeah !! Big welcome our young risti to join in the fun " I waiting for u to post pic. of ur Princess leh "

Comment

Like that ar, macro lens maker sure not happi one

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
              Close-up shot taken wif iPhone " I must kidding hor !! ...But no I'm not Hmmm... Come let me show u it can be done here. Is pretty simple as ABC >>

Wif a little help from tis low tech friends" LOL !!

One hand holding a loupe , the other hand my iPhone . Next place loupe near the object & allow iPhone cam len French kiss wif loupe B I N G O !!! Go try it yourself Bro & Sisto "
              HAGLWE
              There goes all my trade secret

Comment

Please allow me to share ur joy wif all Bros Sisto " U finally became a father liao" Yeah !! Big welcome our young risti to join in the fun " I waiting for u to post pic. of ur Princess leh "
                Thanks bro, it's a start of another wonderful journey in life, an experience that humbles me when I see the amazing power a woman has as she goes thru pregnancy and childbirth

Here's little Chloee at the birth room....

More shots after some rest....Check out those rosy cheeks kekeke

Last but not least.... Wrist shot!!!!

Comment

What precious gems you are sharing with us and congratulations to you. Lovely daughter you have there.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by coltagious View Post
                    Thanks bro, it's a start of another wonderful journey in life, an experience that humbles me when I see the amazing power a woman has as she goes thru pregnancy and childbirth

Here's little Chloee at the birth room....

More shots after some rest....Check out those rosy cheeks kekeke

Last but not least.... Wrist shot!!!!
                    Isn't she adorable !!! Look very much like u bro" Glad to hear both wondermum & wondergirl in good hand!!Well done " Here ur Cigar for celeration "We shall see u back soon.Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      What precious gems you are sharing with us and congratulations to you. Lovely daughter you have there.

Isn't she adorable !!! Look very much like u bro" Glad to hear both wondermum & wondergirl in good hand!!Well done " Here ur Cigar for celeration "We shall see u back soon.Cheers

Thanks for the encouragments and well wishes guy!! Hope to catch up wif u guys soon. Cheers

Comment

congrats to you,bro

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
                          congrats to you,bro
                          thanks bro, hope to catch up wif u soon as well

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...