Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panerai Radiomir Recommendation

hi guys

is there any radiomir model that someone can recommend? is PAM 268 a decent radiomir?

Originally posted by eng81157 View Post
    hi guys

is there any radiomir model that someone can recommend? is PAM 268 a decent radiomir?
    I'd recommend 232, 190 or 249 if you're looking for something special.

For a superb daily beater: 183 (if you get the G series-simply gorgeous) or 210.

Comment

How about the 292 for that rugged look.
      1 3 5
      ├┼┼╕
      2 4 6 R

Comment

yes yes yes these 3 ladies, pondering over them as well, havent got a radiomir in my collection too , currently more incline to 190

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
        I'd recommend 232, 190 or 249 if you're looking for something special.

Comment

I had tried 190, 232, 249, 183G, 292.....

If I can only keep 1, would be 190. Great movement, gold hands, 8 days PR, comfortable to wear.

249 and 232 are really nice and strongly linked to the DNA for their design and 47mm. Of course SE means always desired.

292 for its unique ceramic case and really cool stealth look. Pig has a big premium...no pig prices more sane.

183G can only be a temporary relief. Even if you have a 183G, you will keep dreaming of the 190.

Comment

I really like the radiomir too, but anyone knows how much a pre-owned 190 retailing for now???
            Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
              I really like the radiomir too, but anyone knows how much a pre-owned 190 retailing for now???
              13-14k...did u win the lotto or something?

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                13-14k...did u win the lotto or something?
                Wah so exp sia...cannot...nw must rest liao :P

haha U meant toto? If I won toto, I would have gotten the AP Volcano, Patek Philippe and Richard Mille watches liaoz hehe. These 3 are my holy grail! hehe

Comment

TS, like what most of the bros had mentioned, since you have the 268 on your radar, you should go for the 190 or 232 IMO. If the bug hits you, you will still lust for these 2 pieces even if you buy a 183 or 210 today.

Comment

I fully agree with the bug thingy but price diff quite alot for 268 against 190,232.
                    1 3 5
                    ├┼┼╕
                    2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by klim View Post
                      TS, like what most of the bros had mentioned, since you have the 268 on your radar, you should go for the 190 or 232 IMO. If the bug hits you, you will still lust for these 2 pieces even if you buy a 183 or 210 today.
                      Yeah I agree with the bug, especially the PAM bug! Now Im lusting for the 275 and 326 with the Blue Dials and Leather strap!!! My AD has one of each in stock then he let me try it on and I was like drooling all over the 275 and 326.....sibeh jialat, my AD said eh brother enough liao la, must stop liao, rest abit first, cannot like that buy one, will go crazy one hahaha then I said I no $$$ buy liao also, just see see nia, he said ok la, have fun with it while he go serve other customers. After drool finish liao, clean nice nice then he put it away carefully hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                        Yeah I agree with the bug, especially the PAM bug! Now Im lusting for the 275 and 326 with the Blue Dials and Leather strap!!! My AD has one of each in stock then he let me try it on and I was like drooling all over the 275 and 326.....sibeh jialat, my AD said eh brother enough liao la, must stop liao, rest abit first, cannot like that buy one, will go crazy one hahaha then I said I no $$$ buy liao also, just see see nia, he said ok la, have fun with it while he go serve other customers. After drool finish liao, clean nice nice then he put it away carefully hahahaha
                        On thing is sure...you got a good AD. This one got conscience.

Comment

I like the 275 too but dial abit too busy leh. I have a friend who used to work at AD let me try a Rose gold AP. That night cannot sleep, thinking if I should sell one of my kidney to buy the AP...just kidding lah. Moral of the story is dun anyhow try watches.
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                            On thing is sure...you got a good AD. This one got conscience.
                            Yeah, he is a very nice guy, everytime he will try to control me, say eh bro dun liao la, rest awhile first, he wanna earn money but cannot like that earn money from me also, he say he feel bad hahahaha. But he is nice la, everytime I call to ask, he will quickly reserve for me so I can go take a look and try and no obligation to buy.

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                            I like the 275 too but dial abit too busy leh. I have a friend who used to work at AD let me try a Rose gold AP. That night cannot sleep, thinking if I should sell one of my kidney to buy the AP...just kidding lah. Moral of the story is dun anyhow try watches.

Yeah I agree too but 275 seems pretty rare, nv see ppl wear ppl, scarly if I buy, someone come up and say eh ur PAM fake one is it, original PAM got no pusher one lei.....pengz

Yeah cannot anyhow try, try already sure keep tinking of it one....

Comment

Its rare cos it does'nt hold its value that well, sad to say. And no body wants to be the biggest loser!
                              1 3 5
                              ├┼┼╕
                              2 4 6 R

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X