PR Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Indicator

Dear all gurus, need help again If i'm not wrong for the pam111, there is a pr indicator at the back right? The one with the "-" and "+" sign?

Mine doesnt seems to move when its drained or fully wind up (always in the center) Is the problem common and covered under the warranty?

Or could it be that the watch i have is a fake? I got it from someone in tis forum. Have not sent it to authentic cos its the full set w triple box and the person seems to have a few positive rating...

Not fake lah.

That's not a PR indicator. It is a swan neck. It does not move. It is meant for watch serviceman to use this to make minor adjustment to the movement.

Don't worry.

Comment

Oops now i feel dumb Thanks so much, was begining to get worried....

Comment

Originally posted by sanbecky View Post
        Oops now i feel dumb Thanks so much, was begining to get worried....
        Don worry bout it, its good to ask questions whenever we are not sure. Im also learning bout PAMs, so normally I will goggle or get help from the forum.

When I got mine 320, I couldnt find the credit card warranty card and also the COSC cert, I posted in here to ask, and I found out that for all new Panerai In House movements, has phased out the credit card sized warranty card and no COSC cert for Panerai's in house movements.

So don worry ya, We are all here to learn
        Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
          Not fake lah.

That's not a PR indicator. It is a swan neck. It does not move. It is meant for watch serviceman to use this to make minor adjustment to the movement.

Don't worry.
          Yeap, just to add, the swan neck regulator is amongst the few enhancements made by OP to the base ETA movement.

PR is a complication on it's own and are Not currently present in base PAMs (I guess coz the correlation between additional complications and additional $$$$$)

Comment

Movement Sticker, COSC (for marina), and CASE back & other number all must match.

Warranty card can be replaced though.
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X