Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pam1938 View Post
    Hi metalgear,

You might want to reconsider your criteria (1).
    that's encouraging ! i've got a 6" wrist too (though I'm gaining girth in other areas). I have an exp II and had to cut the max of 3 links to fit.

now the options are thrown wide open...

I'm go for uniqueness... not just looks, which ones of the PAMs are both uniques (movement/function) ?
    Last edited by metalgear; 22-06-08, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Appeal of panerai watches are more like cult than uniqueness for Pam followers. In the end, it is just a diver watch with no fantasy movement nor anything else. But I like it
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Being a non-believer initially, my PAM 190 has changed this view now... I'm definitely looking to add a Luminor (not decided on any model yet) to my collection!
        Last edited by chongj88; 23-06-08, 01:26 PM.
        Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

Originally posted by metalgear View Post
          that's encouraging ! i've got a 6" wrist too (though I'm gaining girth in other areas). I have an exp II and had to cut the max of 3 links to fit.

now the options are thrown wide open...

I'm go for uniqueness... not just looks, which ones of the PAMs are both uniques (movement/function) ?
          Bro, Ive got friends with 5.5 inch wrists wearing 44mm Luminors. Watches are getting bigger and bigger, dun be surprised if 50mm watches will be the norm in another 10 years time.

PAMs that are unique? Hard to recommend mate, cos most of the ppl new to PAMs tell me 'they all look the same!' It's a yes and no kinda thing, but special editions are unique enough to me, go check out the catalogue or paneristi forums. There are parameters like luminor cases, radiomir cases, fiddy cases, mare nostrum cases, steel, titanium, tantalium, T dials, L dials, chronos, regattas, bases, marinas, submersibles, etc etc... go figure what you like and have a blast.
          "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
            Appeal of panerai watches are more like cult than uniqueness for Pam followers. In the end, it is just a diver watch with no fantasy movement nor anything else. But I like it
            They do have a tourbillon and other complications no?
            --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by chongj88 View Post
              Being a non-believer initially, my PAM 190 has changed this view now... I'm definitely looking to add a Luminor (not decided on any model yet) to my collection!
              Bro, 8/10 will wear the luminors as daily beaters... dunno why man... Just like them, my radiomir is now a safe queen...hardly wear it.
              --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Originally posted by chongj88 View Post
                the 190 is something special but the luminor case with its dsitinctive crownguard is the default panerai look...
                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                three times is enemy action and
                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                ."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X