advise on my 1st panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advise on my 1st panerai

Hi bro, may i check wit u guys should i buy pam 104($7500) or 164($7200). Are these 2 a gd choice?? Thanks..

Yes, they are both choices. Most importantly is which you like best. The 104 seems more popular in Singapore though. Happy shopping !
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The simplicity of the 104 dial is more popular. I was faced with the same situation as you, 104 or 164. In the end I went for the 104. But take ur time and compare side by side, put on ur wrist and try it. See which one U like better.
      Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

104's cleaner look while 164's attraction is brushed with polish case. I went for 104 because of cleaner look. Strange thing is that I sold 104 later on and gotten myself another PAM with brushed casing and clean dial too

Comment

Try both on ur hand and see how it looks...again, buy what u like and not what others think u should get happy hunting!

Comment

Haha i never realise 164 is brushed. Thanks gadgetguy.

Comment

do yr own research for both watches n wear,feel n grab the best feeling in yr wrist,the most important after all,cheers

Comment

104 for the clean dial.
                1 3 5
                ├┼┼╕
                2 4 6 R

Comment

Dedicated to you bro! PAM 104 !

Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X