Paneristi 10th Anniversary Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paneristi 10th Anniversary Watch

If you're a Panerai fan, you're no doubt aware of the website Paneristi.com which has just celebrated its 10th Anniversary.

Whether you're a lover or a hater, there is not doubt that the site has had an enormous influence. Limited to 300 examples, this new Panerai limited edition is a nod to those die-hard fans. Well done Panerai!

Source

Sorry for the picture size, my first posting here! (=

is the watch belong to u which u mentioned 300 pieces

Comment

Old News: http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=43268

Comment

So far nobody here tio be pio and get to buy one.
        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
          So far nobody here tio be pio and get to buy one.
          I tink hor, even got alot of money also difficult to buy. If I had one, I would hold on to it tightly man ! hehe
          Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
            I tink hor, even got alot of money also difficult to buy. If I had one, I would hold on to it tightly man ! hehe
            From pass history, possible to get with enough cash, effort and patience...
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Comment

Hmmm, I think would need alot of patience to wait and effort to hunt this beauty down

Comment

Yup lots of patience or lots of $$$.

'wtb : offer us 100k...' haha

Comment

Yup lots of patience or lots of $$$.

'wtb : offer us 100k...' haha
                  Yeah, LOTSA $$$$ especially. This watch will also have the lucky owner's name engrave on the back cover as well???

Comment

Yeah, LOTSA $$$$ especially. This watch will also have the lucky owner's name engrave on the back cover as well???
                    Nope- won't be like the 195. It won't have engraved name.

Comment

This is the only thing you need -Cash.
                      Effort and patience not worth a lot in today world. A lot of ppl are just flipping watches.

Some new "flipper's" pricing is just ............ not even close to those old bird.

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                        Nope- won't be like the 195. It won't have engraved name.
                        Oic, much easier to flip in this case hehe

Comment

Oic, much easier to flip in this case hehe
                          Flip? Yeah, if after a year or two. If u flip it right after u got it, the paneristis are so gonna "love" you.....you gotta understand that 360 is so much more that a watch, it represents the essence of the community and their collective memories. So, you can understand why the ristis can be really upset when you put the word "flip" and 360 in the same sentence.

And, there are quite a number of them here too bro

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                            Flip? Yeah, if after a year or two. If u flip it right after u got it, the paneristis are so gonna "love" you.....you gotta understand that 360 is so much more that a watch, it represents the essence of the community and their collective memories. So, you can understand why the ristis can be really upset when you put the word "flip" and 360 in the same sentence.

And, there are quite a number of them here too bro
                            Similarly there are flippers who care no hoots about how anyone feels as long as the returns are good.
                            Some Risti owners who may be afraid of the wrath of the community may just pass the watch to these 'flippers' for secondary flipping.
                            I have come to a point to know that there is nothing that flippers cannot flip as long as returns is good.
                            In those days when flipping is not rampant, the 195 were mostly kept. However, in recent times, 195 (with name engraved somemore) have started appearing on the marekt. 360 has no name...so who knows who sold their piece?

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                              Similarly there are flippers who care no hoots about how anyone feels as long as the returns are good.
                              Some Risti owners who may be afraid of the wrath of the community may just pass the watch to these 'flippers' for secondary flipping.
                              I have come to a point to know that there is nothing that flippers cannot flip as long as returns is good.
                              In those days when flipping is not rampant, the 195 were mostly kept. However, in recent times, 195 (with name engraved somemore) have started appearing on the marekt. 360 has no name...so who knows who sold their piece?
                              Spot on!!

Next is to wait for the price.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X