Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Mercury View Post
    Bro inzaghi84, (AC Milan supporter?)

I am a newbie as well and I thank bro Spider82, who introduce me to his AD to get very competitive offer.

You may PM me after you have decided on the model and wanted a local AD's quotation to compare and match.
    Hi all, another newbie here facing similar dilemma between Pam 111 & 005, and buying from AD and pam garage.

Bro Black Mercury, can you introduce me to your AD? Would like a local AD's quote for comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by kelgyp View Post
      Hi all, another newbie here facing similar dilemma between Pam 111 & 005, and buying from AD and pam garage.

Bro Black Mercury, can you introduce me to your AD? Would like a local AD's quote for comparison.
      There are a few dealers and collector selling new and preloved Pam 5. They may be worth a look and save you a couple of hundreds from AD.

Comment

Ahem... I've one ..
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

5 n 111 are both nice.

Can say which has more "value"
          Better to choose purely on looks. Personal preference.
          Painted vs sandwich. Display vs solid
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

since this is a entry level pam thread, guess i can post something i found out only now *after falling in love with panerai on august 2010*
            i always like the crown lock on luminor, bt after owning an pam zero, it just doesn't feel right or nice on my wrist, esp when i compare it to other luminors like 312, 359 and 351, the look so much better... n i just cant stop wondering y my zero looks out. only now then i know luminor got different casing, those casing sides on 312 looks broader, smoother and thinner than zero.
            so any seniors ca point me other than the ones i mentioned, which luminor is using those same casing? do they call it 1950 casing?

Comment

Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
              since this is a entry level pam thread, guess i can post something i found out only now *after falling in love with panerai on august 2010*
              i always like the crown lock on luminor, bt after owning an pam zero, it just doesn't feel right or nice on my wrist, esp when i compare it to other luminors like 312, 359 and 351, the look so much better... n i just cant stop wondering y my zero looks out. only now then i know luminor got different casing, those casing sides on 312 looks broader, smoother and thinner than zero.
              so any seniors ca point me other than the ones i mentioned, which luminor is using those same casing? do they call it 1950 casing?
              Yes bro, the 1950 casing looks very nice. All my friends who new to Pam are sold to the 1950 casing. If u seen the old SE ,127 ,217 and maby 203. u will be impress.

http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/P1020897.jpg

Comment

I would prefer Pam 111 for the sapphire back case and sandwich dial to the PIG logo and painted markers.

The movement with jewels is spell-bidding.

I think this is the beauty of the manual winding with sapphire back case.
                My humble beginning:
                Ball - Conductor (SE), Rolex - Green Sub LV (Alpha-numeric series), Omega - PO XL & Pam - 351 (M-series)

Dream watch:
                It is a tough choice between IWC IW500114 and IW500109.
                [url]http://www.iwcportugieser.com/en/[/url]
                [url]http://www.iwc.com/en-us/collection/portuguese/IW5001/[/url]

Comment

wow bro luke, nice! now im more certain to get one with 1950 casing!

Comment

wow bro luke, nice! now im more certain to get one with 1950 casing!
                    My friend, Luke just poisoned you with one of the best vendome SE..the immortal Fiddy (PAM127)..47mm 1950 case. Just be aware that not all 1950s are like the Fiddy...

In case you're wondering, the Fiddy is currently available within the 26k - 28k range..

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                      My friend, Luke just poisoned you with one of the best vendome SE..the immortal Fiddy (PAM127)..47mm 1950 case. Just be aware that not all 1950s are like the Fiddy...

In case you're wondering, the Fiddy is currently available within the 26k - 28k range..
                      zameenzahari-senior,
                      wah-lau!! that's a lot a lot of $$$
                      My humble beginning:
                      Ball - Conductor (SE), Rolex - Green Sub LV (Alpha-numeric series), Omega - PO XL & Pam - 351 (M-series)

Dream watch:
                      It is a tough choice between IWC IW500114 and IW500109.
                      [url]http://www.iwcportugieser.com/en/[/url]
                      [url]http://www.iwc.com/en-us/collection/portuguese/IW5001/[/url]

Comment

Hi guys.. looking for a PAM 111... any good ADs?

Comment

" .. those casing sides on 312 looks broader, smoother and thinner than zero .. " .. . You sure the 312 is thinner than the 000
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Just go with heart. I had the same dilemma before but i had chosen pam111 as I think the see through case back is cool to me and I can look at the movement whenever I wind or take the watch off my wrist

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X