PAM OEM Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAM OEM Straps

Most people uses non oem once they got their pam.

Flipped thru their catalogue, damm so many straps...

I find oem easier to wear and fit better than those 4.5/5mm straps for my skinny wrist. It also fit well under sleeve. I do like my 5mm straps too. more "stylo".

Now I m using oem brown calf, waiting for it to age. Got one incoming but may take ages as summer holiday...

Anyone using oem too?
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
    Anyone using oem too?
    ME...!

I myself prefer OEM straps...BUT...only their OEM rubber straps...no aftermarket rubber straps are as good as the OEM as far as I have personally experienced...I mostly go rubber as I dont have to worry about hot weather, getting my wrist wet and can straight away take the plunge into the pool or take a quick shower.

However , I do have a lot of leather aftermarket strap which I seldom use unless on occasions like wedding, dinner or workshop event where I dont have to travel around much. OEM leather is too thin to my liking.

Well...different folk different stroke....thats the spice of life....

Happy National Day...

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
    it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
    How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done.'

Comment

It is the "22". OEM straps are 24/22. The "22" allows one to wear the watch under the sleeves. It is amazing. You can try it out yourself.
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X