-indices in vintage cream colour

-PIG instead of Logo

-Solid caseback w/ engraving

PAM402 10 days Luminor GMT:* Imagine a PAM270 with following differences

-Addition of 1,2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11 on dial

Shanghai:

PAM420 Luminor Marina: Just like PAM412 except for the engraving on the caseback

PAM410 8 Days Radiomir: Imagine a*PAM268 with following differences:

-Addition of 1,2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11 on dial

Taipei:

PAM413 Luminor Marina: Just like PAM412 except for the engraving on the caseback

PAM403 10 days Luminor GMT: Just like PAM402 except for the engraving on the caseback

IMHO Panerai is going the opposite direction these days with too many SE and LE, especially with boutique LE. Kind of similar to direction AP took in recent years churning out too many LE/SE. Makes more $ for the companies but start to lose their faithful followers...

Just my 2cents.

Comment

Did Temasek Holding pump into Richsmont group later" LOL !!! They should have a serious thought .IMO

Comment

Many LE and SE is very bad for resale of these watches. Panerai going the route of AP have done.. .. is bad for collectors. but good for common people Some APs are going 40% less of RRP
        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Something AP couldn't match OP base on "Pricing & design models" They out do them in all aspect

Comment

That 8 Day and 10 Day dials are looking busier than the entrance gate of the Singapore F1 race on race night.......

Comment

Yesterday....

Mr Lennon... I am so close to filing a missing person report with the neighbourhood police post... a missing Lennon...

my subjective feel is Panerai is very motivated to meet full year numbers...

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
                Mr Lennon... I am so close to filing a missing person report with the neighbourhood police post... a missing Lennon...

my subjective feel is Panerai is very motivated to meet full year numbers...
                Haha... I busy behind the kitchen baking
                bro

Kekeke

Comment

welcome back bro johnfish

Comment

thanks for the info!

any idea on how many are being released? also, when?
                    [IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Sux6ZMI5otI/AAAAAAAABhk/Bv5v76Cu-XI/s144/logo_patek_2-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2mDcl8I/AAAAAAAABg8/E2v2rB9n3hA/s400/RolexBannerSig.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2jLKpdI/AAAAAAAABhA/T-KvkGpuicc/s800/Panerai_company_logo.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/S-Tqlsrv5hI/AAAAAAAAHdg/HQ0ZspcewzY/s144/watch_logo_omega.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ocwatching View Post
                      thanks for the info!

any idea on how many are being released? also, when?
                      Here your request.... Will update more once it announce later.
                      - PAM412 / 200pcs (HK)
                      - PAM420 / 150pcs (Shanghai)
                      - PAM413 / 50pcs (Taiwan)

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                        - PAM412 / 200pcs (HK)
                        Just for info: Some of the above detail can be found at PuristPro. post by Jester. I only copy /paste here lah"

Comment

Johnny who looks very very like Lennon!

Welcome home my brother! Its not the same without you here- less poison hehehe.

Next time dont go baking so long..

On the subject..oh well, for what its worth, I kinda like the 412 and with a bit of luck and hope, I'll be capturing it.

For me its kinda personal coz a spent a few good years working in HK until recently. Had an awesome time there and so many wonderful memories theres....and what better way to remember my time there than my favourite instrument of time-a Panny!

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                            IMHO Panerai is going the opposite direction these days with too many SE and LE, especially with boutique LE. Kind of similar to direction AP took in recent years churning out too many LE/SE. Makes more $ for the companies but start to lose their faithful followers...

Just my 2cents.

Bingo and I am a littel upset with them going like this.

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                              - PAM412 / 200pcs (HK)
                              Truely going the AP way but whether Pam will eclipes AP using the same formula I am not sure.

Someday will have SE for 'Tsimtsashui', 'Central', 'Mongkok', 'Causeway Bay', 'Taipei', 'Orchard', 'Bukit Bintang', 'Sincere', 'THG' etc.

For me, just a 190 please.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X