No announcement yet.

Which PAM to choose with budget of $10,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro...if its strictly inhouse : 351 or 359 for sure but be prepared to PROBABLY take huge hits on the resale value (based on the 312 & 320 track records)

If ETA based: plenty to choose from but I'll prob recommend a 292 as your wife will be using it as well. The 29M is also not a bad option (and one of the bros is selling for a good price) being an SE for 2010 with that Tuxedo dial-I think the wife can use it too.

Add 1 plus k, maybe you can even a preowned 233

happy hunting

Comment

It has to be 233 used
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

the pam29 above actually looks very nice

Comment

Actually have not thought of the other models till the gurus here rightfully pointed out. Now will need some time to go thru the various models.

Btw 351 and 359 are novelties models (and quite nice too), are these models going to be of shorter production run? if yes why would the resale value take a hit?

Pam 233 is really nice but off my budget liao, unless it is possible to get 1 preowned good condition one under $10k. Any one letting go yours can pm me pls ha!! ha!!

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
            It has to be 233 used
            Originally posted by eric View Post
            Actually have not thought of the other models till the gurus here rightfully pointed out. Now will need some time to go thru the various models.

Btw 351 and 359 are novelties models (and quite nice too), are these models going to be of shorter production run? if yes why would the resale value take a hit?

Pam 233 is really nice but off my budget liao, unless it is possible to get 1 preowned good condition one under $10k. Any one letting go yours can pm me pls ha!! ha!!

Regards
            If mr Paneraii made this suggestion, I'm sure he/she may have the lobang for a used 233 at 10K thereabout. PM him.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Sorry. I don't mean under 10k. That is very far fetch.

PM me no use. This thing is 可遇不可求

Maybe do more leg work and know more people will probably help.
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

Thanks to all, i've narrowed down to possibly getting one of the following models after the advises and recommendations from the gurus here:

1) 312 - but would be better if the case is polished
                2) 359 - i'm afraid i will get sick of the dial soon and regret buying it
                3) 320 - but would be better if the case is polished

Any advise on the fair price of a pre-loved piece for the above models?

Regards

Comment

351 & 359 are regular productions and will likely be the bread and butter of Panerai along with the 312 & 320. Unfortunately that means very high production numbers (e.g 4000 or so for the M series 312)- more supply will definitely put pressure on the price.

Originally posted by eric View Post

Regards

Comment

more supply will definitely put pressure on the price
                    Nicely say.. I would have been more blunt and increase the wrath of people
                    I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by larry88
                      351 has a production number of 1500. Not sure about 312.
                      Heard from AD from Taka mentioned will not bring in 312 to SG and will push the other model.

Let's wait and observe.
                      The Difference Between Impossible And Possible Lies In A Persons Determination!!!

Comment

Tots 312 is the bread & butter for the sales force and also mentioned by our forumer here too.....What's a surprise move by AD

Comment

Since u already have a 10k budget prepared, I'd seriously recommend waiting a little more and save up that extra 1-2k to pull the trigger on a preowned 233. It's a very versatile watch, looks great on both males and females (my CO has essentially taken over my 233 in the past 3 mths since she stopped wearing her iwc portu chrono), and has pretty stable resale value. Plus it has the distinction of bearing the first Panerai in-house movement.
                          What's in the box:
                          • Patek Philippe 5726A
                          • IWC Portu Chrono 3714-14
                          • Panerai 187 Subzilla
                          • Garmin Fenix 3

Comment

Was fortunate that I got my Pam 351 within a week after I placed order with local AD lobang.
                            Let me know if u r keen.

U can't go wrong with 351.
                            Pam 351 is stunnig piece of art of a bold yet sucessful combination of brushed titanium, polished steel, gold hands and brown dial.

This is worth standing up for ...

My humble beginning:
                            Ball - Conductor (SE), Rolex - Green Sub LV (Alpha-numeric series), Omega - PO XL & Pam - 351 (M-series)

Dream watch:
                            It is a tough choice between IWC IW500114 and IW500109.
                            [url]http://www.iwcportugieser.com/en/[/url]
                            [url]http://www.iwc.com/en-us/collection/portuguese/IW5001/[/url]

Comment

Handsome watch. Tx for sharing
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by burnz View Post
                                Since u already have a 10k budget prepared, I'd seriously recommend waiting a little more and save up that extra 1-2k to pull the trigger on a preowned 233. It's a very versatile watch, looks great on both males and females (my CO has essentially taken over my 233 in the past 3 mths since she stopped wearing her iwc portu chrono), and has pretty stable resale value. Plus it has the distinction of bearing the first Panerai in-house movement.
                                I have always been fascinated by the 233 for it's beauty. However was told by a PI last week that 233 is slowly losing it's appeal resulting in a gradual slide in it's resale price. I'm new to Panerai, therefore was puzzled by his comment.

Noticed that 233 price have never breached the $12K mark. In your opinion, will this beauty eventually come close to the $10k mark? Or will it be discontinued soon making it a collectible piece

Oh another question, is a K series 233 complete priced at $12300 reasonable?

Regards

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X