No announcement yet.

PAM 386 Composite Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OP boutiques have accepted so many names for so many models that when the actual watch is launched (more than a year later), less than half the people on the waiting list shows any more interest to buy the watch. OP should rethink their marketing strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
      Just letting u guys know that the boutiques are already accepting names for the waitlist...
      Thanks ZZ for the info.

I still prefer 339 as its not a auto. A classic for a pam lover.

Comment

Let's see if the 339 comes with the "Marina Militare" on the dial coz OP have pulled the pictures of the 339 off their website some time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
          Let's see if the 339 comes with the "Marina Militare" on the dial coz OP have pulled the pictures of the 339 off their website some time ago.
          It has been delivered so far with the MM on the dial. I know of an Indoristi who received his with the MM on the dial...

Comment

PAM 339 Already delivered??? Pics pls. The OP boutique told me it is not available yet! I'm gonna scream at them.

Comment

PAM 339 Already delivered??? Pics pls. The OP boutique told me it is not available yet! I'm gonna scream at them.
              Yes, it has been delivered. By Ginza boutique if I'm not mistaken. As for pictures, I'll have to ask his permission. Btw, did you put your name on the waiting list at the boutiques?

Comment

wow, the number is 0000/1000. Thought it will start at 0001. It really a eye open for me.

Comment

Yes, it has been delivered. By Ginza boutique if I'm not mistaken. As for pictures, I'll have to ask his permission. Btw, did you put your name on the waiting list at the boutiques?
                  Yes name already on waiting list! Maybe 0008/1500 for me. hahahahaha...................

Comment

ok pestered the boutique about the delivery of the 339. hopefully end Nov or early Dec.

as for the 386, the boutique says in 1st quarter of 2011! possible? or they are just pulling a fast one on me.

Comment

ok pestered the boutique about the delivery of the 339. hopefully end Nov or early Dec.

as for the 386, the boutique says in 1st quarter of 2011! possible? or they are just pulling a fast one on me.
                      i think the earliest will be 3rd Q for the 386. And for the 339, all the VVIP and VIP will collect first.

Comment

Originally posted by LUKE View Post
                        i think the earliest will be 3rd Q for the 386. And for the 339, all the VVIP and VIP will collect first.
                        No la bro..sometimes non VIP also can get lucky...

Comment

Panerai never fails to surprise us! Time to save up for this beautiful model in 2011.

Technical information (obtained from rolexforums).

With automatic movement Panerai P.9000, the box Panerai Luminor 1950 in Composite ® and the strict observance of the functional and aesthetic codes that make each one unique watch Panerai, the Luminor Marina Automatic Composite 1950 3 Days - 44 mm, to be officially presented sihha in 2011, is a classic example of the Panerai tradition of innovation and quality.

The box Luminor 1950 and the bridge protecting the crown are made of composite Panerai ®, a synthetic ceramic used in high watchmaking first by Officine Panerai, created by an electrochemical process involving the transformation of aluminum. The Composite Panerai ® is much lighter than ceramic, but at the same time is much harder and stronger than steel and, moreover, is dull and looks very different.

The big brown dial, unadorned, has sandwich construction consisting of two superimposed layers containing the Super-LumiNova ® forming the numerals and hour markers fluorescent. He has the classic Panerai style, reflected by its thickness and high readability even in the dark. The display is protected by a sapphire crystal with smoked antirrefletivo treatment.

The automatic movement P.9000, which can be seen through the sapphire crystal back, is 13 ¾ lines in diameter and 7.9 mm thick, and was entirely designed and built in the manufacture Officine Panerai in Neuchâtel. This gauge has a date function, small seconds at 9 o'clock and a power reserve of three days, guaranteed for two mainspring barrels connected in series with an oscillating weight that loads the springs in both directions.

The Luminor Marina Automatic Composite 1950 3 Days - 44 mm is water resistant to 30 atm (300 meters) and comes with an aged brown leather strap with a clasp of the same color composite. Identified by the reference PAM00386, it is part of the Contemporary collection.

Reference PAM00386 - Technical Specifications

Movement
                          Automatic mechanical, Panerai P.9000 caliber, executed entirely by Panerai, 13 ¾ lignes, 7.9 mm thick, 28 rubies, balance Glucydur ®, 28,800 alternations / hour. Anti-shock Incabloc ®. Reserve of three days, two drums. 197 components.

Functions
                          Hours, minutes, small seconds, date

Box
                          Diameter of 44 mm, Panerai ® Composite brown, with integrated rim

Fund
                          Smoked transparent sapphire crystal

Device protecting the crown
                          Protected as a trademark in Panerai ® Composite Brown

Display
                          Brown with Arabic numerals and luminous hour markers. Date at 3 o'clock, small seconds at 9 o'clock

Crystal
                          Sapphire, 2.6 mm thick. Coating antirrefletivo

Water resistance
                          30 atm (300 meters)

Bracelet
                          Panerai personalized leather bracelet brown aged, with a large buckle closure Composite in the same color. Supplied with a second interchangeable strap and a steel screwdriver.

This is a PAM model I will consider. Sweeeee!

Comment

No la bro..sometimes non VIP also can get lucky...
                            I am not lucky in life.

Can share how? Get to know the VVIP ?

Comment

Mr. Lee, thanks for sharing. stunning watch
                              I own a Rolex !

Comment

let's see the launch of the 339 first, 386 should be much later probably after the debut at SIHH 2011.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X