Undated Waranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undated Waranty

I notice that some sales thread state 'warranty undated'. How does this work? Eg, if I have a 'K' series (assuming 2008), will the service centre recongise the warranty if I send in for repair with Jan 11 as the fill in date?
    My Humble Collection :
    PAM 320
    Rolex Submariner Ceramics
    Laco Pilot Type B Dial

There have been several discussions on this in the forum previously. You should be able to read them if you search. Usually if it is not too far fetch, the agent should honor but if it is like three years or more, and if the watch model is a popular one, then the agent may just take the date of production. I stand corrected.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

You can makan abit but not too ridiculous

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        You can makan abit but not too ridiculous
        x1. kinda like a car which has a production date of "Mar 2007". If you tell borneo/tan chong motors that you bought the car BN in "Dec 2010" highly unlikely (unless you car is one that bo lang ai) they will believe?
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

for a watch bought from a local ad u cant even 'makan' a few months. i tried and failed. when u bring to Rich, they key in ur serial no. and they will know exactly which month the watch is registered. so ur warranty will start from that month.
          Limited resources. Unlimited wants.

Comment

Originally posted by jparker View Post
            for a watch bought from a local ad u cant even 'makan' a few months. i tried and failed. when u bring to Rich, they key in ur serial no. and they will know exactly which month the watch is registered. so ur warranty will start from that month.
            You are absolutely right in this case for local AD set! Next, it's better to inform Richmont rather than get question pertaining the dates of purchases later,right?

Hi bro, please kidly help me to update the itrader as i still waqiting for your feedback since i had already done for u,thank you for the understanding,cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X