Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Congratz! Now, pics?

Comment

• Chio Chio!!!! Congrats again!!!...

Comment

• Simple & good-looking
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thanks bro!!! I wanna color it !!! hahaha .. any recommendation on Orange straps???

Originally posted by monstar1985 View Post
          Chio Chio!!!! Congrats again!!!...
          Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Simple & good-looking

Comment

• jus back frm italy...
            my partner got his PAM 244 at 8k +/- in Rome.. with 21% vat bcos total purchase amounting to 10k euro..
            together with another chap oso bought a GMT II at 8.7k .. and rolex airking @ 5.4k
            my self gotten a Sub ND at 6.8k .. bcos i bought earlier n separately .. @6.5% disc + 13.5% vat..

thr's another PAM 320 .. also at around 10k+ .. not realli sure on exact discount but 14.5% VAT..

Comment

• Panerai is one of the best company for watches. The overall appearance of Panerai watch is good and stylish, Stainless steel measures 44mm. The crystal is an AR-coated sapphire and it is water resistant to 300 meters. They sale all kinds of famous watches like fashion watches, luxury watches,discount watches etc., I prefer Paris to purchase these Panerai watches because now I stay one of the hotel in Paris. Not only that reason the VAT, shipping charges are less in Paris as compared to other countries.

Comment

• Yup agree with likmuk ...
                Italy has quite competitive prices Pam.

Comment

• As far as I know, Panerai Boutique in Milan does not give discount...but ADs, that's possible. Just my experience...that's all. Have a good trip!

Originally posted by likmuk View Post
                  From what i know, (of the 3 countries u mentioned) you can probably get PAMs cheapest in Italy.
                  My friend managed to get 10% discount from a boutique in Milan (pm me if u want to know the name of the boutique) and that's before the VAT refund!

Cheers and have a good trip!

Comment

• Originally posted by angsu View Post
                    As far as I know, Panerai Boutique in Milan does not give discount...but ADs, that's possible. Just my experience...that's all. Have a good trip!
                    Panerai Boutique in Milan does not give discount, probably a free strap. I second that cos I bought from boutique before.

Comment

• What about in Asia? If its not Europe. Any idea which Asia country it would be cheaper to get a Panerai other then in sg of course.

Comment

• I think pricing in Italy is generally better but finding the models that you want is the problem. Unlike Rolex, you don't always find the PAM that you want at the lowest possible price.

Comment

• I think it's cheaper in Italy. But unlike Rolex, you don't always find what you want in stock.

Comment

• Italy's pricing would be slightly better given the tax structure but you're claiming that anyway. I would get something from Florence though as it is the mothership

Comment

• Originally posted by sandtroop View Post
                              Italy's pricing would be slightly better given the tax structure but you're claiming that anyway. I would get something from Florence though as it is the mothership
                              What is the AD discount like in Italy?

Comment

• Buying at Italy

Hi all, I will be going for holiday to Italy at the end of mth, will be joining a guided tour. My questions are where is the best place for me to shop for pam when I'm there? I will be visiting places like Milan, Venice, Florence and Rome. Do I need to email each and every boutique to ask for details of models that I want? I will be given a whole day free & easy at Rome during my last day, will it easy for me to search for any ADs there?
                                Hope you guys can guide me thru...
                                Thanks!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X