PAM 432, 433 Special Edition for Singapore Boutique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAM 432, 433 Special Edition for Singapore Boutique

Yes it is confirmed! I saw the pics in the new 2011 Panerai boutique catalog!

PAM 432 is similar to PAM 416, 417, 418 etc with the pig on the dial. Limited 200 pieces.

PAM 433 is similar to PAM 402 for Hong Kong with the 1950 case and 10 day automatic movement. Limited 50 pieces.

What in engraved on the caseback? It's not the Merlion or the Esplanade Theatre. Instead it is a panaromic view of the Central Business district showing all the tall buildings. Quite a disappointment

Other new boutique editions are Bankgkok and Munich.

Thanks for the info. Can't wait to check out the boutique edition in the metals ...
    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

should be available when the Singapore boutique opens in October

Comment

Originally posted by psee View Post
        Thanks for the info. Can't wait to check out the boutique edition in the metals ...
        You one of the VVIP, bro? Will an ordinary folk like me get to see the metals...? See only, dare not dream of buying first hand from the boutique...sigh.
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
          should be available when the Singapore boutique opens in October
          Are they taking pre-order already?

Or sold out liao?
          Those who care won't need your explanation, those who need explanation probably won't believe you

Comment

Originally posted by abcd View Post
            Are they taking pre-order already?

Or sold out liao?
            well you can check when the boutique opens, i can't speak on behalf of Panerai

Comment

Is it for Singaporean and PR only? If yes, maybe I have 1/200 chance.... kekekekeke...
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

List price of this boutique edition is abt S$6k to S$7k.

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                You one of the VVIP, bro? Will an ordinary folk like me get to see the metals...? See only, dare not dream of buying first hand from the boutique...sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by barra View Post
                  being a boutique edition, I don't think they would price it at 6-7K, which is abt the price
                  of a PAM 111.....

Comment

Originally posted by dennlow View Post
                    being a boutique edition, I don't think they would price it at 6-7K, which is abt the price
                    of a PAM 111.....
                    For the PAM 432 (pig sub on dial) it should retail at SG$8k+ (taking into account recent price increase)

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                    Is it for Singaporean and PR only? If yes, maybe I have 1/200 chance.... kekekekeke...
                    don't forget you have to compete with 5+ million in Singapore. hahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by dennlow View Post
                      of a PAM 111.....
                      Hi Denn.

I say list price. When the china FU edition was launch, I had the chance to buy it at list price of around S$6600, but i did not take it and regret it till now.

Comment

Originally posted by barra View Post
                        I was not referring to the price, but rather if all the stock would have already been sold to or reserved by the VVIP by the time the boutique is opened.

Comment

it would take them 6 months or 1 year to fully release the whole lot of 200 pieces of PAM 432 but bear in mind the first 50 pieces will be paired up with the PAM 433 and sold as a set. that leaves only 150 pieces of PAM 432.

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
                            it would take them 6 months or 1 year to fully release the whole lot of 200 pieces of PAM 432 but bear in mind the first 50 pieces will be paired up with the PAM 433 and sold as a set. that leaves only 150 pieces of PAM 432.
                            Oh...why take 6 months or 1 year to release 200 pieces leh? Aren't such a small volume produced in one batch?

So if I walk into the boutique on the opening day, do I stand a chance to buy or order one (or one set)?

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                              Oh...why take 6 months or 1 year to release 200 pieces leh? Aren't such a small volume produced in one batch?

So if I walk into the boutique on the opening day, do I stand a chance to buy or order one (or one set)?
                              it's their marketing strategy to release small quantity at a time.

on opening day, i doubt you have any chance to buy one unless you have made prior arrangements (which is unlikely since the boutique is not even open, kekeke). you may get a chance to put your name on the waiting list like everyone else. then the waiting game begins. hahahaha.

fyi, i waited 6 months to get my Shanghai edition watches

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X