Any replica for PAM 312 N Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any replica for PAM 312 N Series?

Want to know if anyone knows if there is a replica for PAM 312 N Series?

cause intend to buy a secondhand authetic set N series frm a seller but just concern

if its not "authentic"...
    Last of the Mohicans: PAM 321R, Rolex Submariner, Montblanc Star Chronograph GMT Automatic, Locman Titanium

Past Collection: PAM 359P, PAM 312N, Rolex GMT Master II, JLC Reverso Squardo Chronograph GMT, PAM 112, IWC Portofino IW353304, IWC Portofino IW356501, Omega Planet Ocean,Tag Huer Link Chronometer,Omega Speedmaster Chronometer

Google Puretime watches.

I will recommend to buy from boutique if it is your first panerai. 312 is a 10k watch and it is definitely not cheap.
    I own a Rolex !

Comment

I am sure there are PAM 312 replica watches out there. however it is easy to spot the difference between a genuine and replica PAM 312.

Genuine PAM 312 comes with a display caseback which shows the P9000 automatic movement very clearly. A replica will utilise the 7750 base movement which looks very different from the P9000 movement. Hope that helps.

Comment

You can google for clear pictures of the front and back of the watch to do comparision when u buy. You can also get it authenticated at certain watch shop like JW.

Comment

Search in utube u can find e videos to spot e diff. So far I know replica 312 dont have e slow date setting
          Current:
          Rolex GMT2C TT 116713AN
          Panerai 312N
          Panerai 233O
          Sevenfriday P1-2
          Sevenfriday M2-2
          Seiko SBBN015

Past:
          Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller 116660G
          Panerai 005N
          Steinhart aviation chrono

Comment

thanks all bros for the very useful information. appreciate it!

what is meant by slow date setting?

i am also more of asking if there is a Replica "N" Series, ie. released in 2011 for PAM 312 since its rather new?
            if no one knows its ok!
            Last of the Mohicans: PAM 321R, Rolex Submariner, Montblanc Star Chronograph GMT Automatic, Locman Titanium

Past Collection: PAM 359P, PAM 312N, Rolex GMT Master II, JLC Reverso Squardo Chronograph GMT, PAM 112, IWC Portofino IW353304, IWC Portofino IW356501, Omega Planet Ocean,Tag Huer Link Chronometer,Omega Speedmaster Chronometer

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
              I am sure there are PAM 312 replica watches out there. however it is easy to spot the difference between a genuine and replica PAM 312.

Genuine PAM 312 comes with a display caseback which shows the P9000 automatic movement very clearly. A replica will utilise the 7750 base movement which looks very different from the P9000 movement. Hope that helps.
              Totally agreed with Lee. If u are not sure, get someone who knows Pams well to follow u down.
              I have seen 312 replica , like what Lee said , straight u will be able to tell its a not the real 312/

Comment

I think better get a genuine or 2nd hand than replica. I'm planning to find the same model, but I think the replica won't come cheap. I rather pay a few k less for a 2nd hand than a replica, at least more assurance as it's real.

Comment

I think 312 is difficult to fake and pass off as real.

1. display back in house movement.
                  - so far complicated movement with display back is difficult to fake the quality.

2. slow date change. the date turns slowly instead of instant change or near instant change.

3. the hour hand jumps in hour increments when setting date, like a gmt watch.

4. the quick release strap change system. this is definitely hard to fake as it requires precision parts.
                  - like seeing a new 104 without quick release = fake.
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

dear all..many thanks for your inputs....

i got my first second hand watch..a 2 months old pam 312...local ad. based on your comments..its authetic! loving it

Comment

Congratulations! Sorry for digging up on this thread haha!
                      But I believe this model uses an in house movement which is difficult to fake (based on what I've read online so far).

Congratulations once again! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                        I think 312 is difficult to fake and pass off as real.

1. display back in house movement.
                        - so far complicated movement with display back is difficult to fake the quality.

2. slow date change. the date turns slowly instead of instant change or near instant change.

3. the hour hand jumps in hour increments when setting date, like a gmt watch.

4. the quick release strap change system. this is definitely hard to fake as it requires
                        precision parts.
                        - like seeing a new 104 without quick release = fake.
                        Hi sorry to dig up a old thread. May I know wat is meant by hour hand jumps in hour increments when setting date?

Comment

Originally posted by Terras14 View Post
                          Hi sorry to dig up a old thread. May I know wat is meant by hour hand jumps in hour increments when setting date?
                          it's for quick adjustment of the hour hand, e.g. when u travel across time zones. u can adjust the hour hand independently by turning the crown (pulled out to 2nd click iirc) instead of moving the minutes hand 1 full round to advance the hour hand.

only for models with panerai in-house movement.
                          elusive

Comment

Hi.. Dont mind me asking, how much did you paid for the second hand 312?

Comment

Ya, i would like to check out as well. Looking for 1 here too.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X