No announcement yet.

PAM noobie question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha... Wear glove leh.... Not worried to that extend lah...

Just curious why it get scratched so easy and to warn new pam owner before it is too late.

I have learnt from hard way!!!!

Comment

Thanks Dannyboyz - yes feeling so relieved.

Scratches can't be helped I guess unless you keep your Pam in its box and in a safe and never wear it! guess scratches adds character to the watch. my hubby says i'm mad to be looking for a glove in order to wind the Pam! need to learn to just enjoy my pam - learning day by day

Comment

Imaging winding a 8 day movement ..... Everytime I wind my 233, it really a pain on the thumb ....

Comment

hahaha how many rounds does it take matt for a full wind?? if for 111 already 50-60 rounds, i can't imagine for yours!

Comment

about 100 rounds if i remember correctly. quite tiring.

Comment

True..if you want your watch to be scratch free, don't wear it...haha

That is what my friends told me too....they said that I am too protective over my watches and car...haha. They commented that I have become a slave to my watches and car. But to me, is all worth it...hehe

If there are too many scratches, send for a polish and it will look as good as new.

Just kidding with the glove thingy... don't take it for real...haha

Wear your PAM in good health:-)

Cheers
              Don't worry, be happy

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X