New 312 from grey dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 312 from grey dealer

Hi all, I'm new here.. Feel great to join. I'm very keen to buy a new 312, but AD got no stock. Since one of d reputable grey dealer told me that he can ship it in 10 days time after I place some deposit, I'm going for it(cos also cheaper). Things is that how can I ensure I'm getting a BRAND NEW 312 from him? Any member can help n give me good tips? Many thanks!

from the price list i posted, a new 312 cost euro5,900, after 15% vat rebate and usual 5% discount by AD, it will cost sg7,300
    http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/92168-...-of-April-2012

Comment

Tks bro sky dweller, I got your price list. Another thing I need help is that how I know the new watch tat I ordered is really new? Or how to check? Any good tips.... Again tks!

Comment

the 312 ship in should be O series.. or at least N series.

Comment

As long as it's not from AD, it can never be considered as brand new. You have to check it carefully yourself.

Comment

Just have to check the condition and when the warranty was dated. The latest series should be 'O' series.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Check the pinhole, caseback for scratch - tell tale signs of watch being Opened before or strap swapped
              Check also the sticker on caseback - should look brand new if previous owner never wear watch outdoors

Originally posted by Newwatch View Post
              Tks bro sky dweller, I got your price list. Another thing I need help is that how I know the new watch tat I ordered is really new? Or how to check? Any good tips.... Again tks!

Comment

Tks to all the nice members for their valuable tips. Still not sure AD or GD to go to.....but again thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Newwatch View Post
                  Tks to all the nice members for their valuable tips. Still not sure AD or GD to go to.....but again thank you!!
                  what is the difference between AD and GD. big difference mah?

Comment

Price can be quite different

Originally posted by Zhi_Peng View Post
                    what is the difference between AD and GD. big difference mah?

Comment

hmmm......................

AD = A little Discount

GD = Greater Discount (but only for standard models)

Comment

I'm looking at 312 as well,please keep us update if your are getting from GD.
                        Cheerios!

Comment

Hey bros,
                          My friend is going overseas and will be getting some watches for me,so if u guys wanna get any PAM,do lemme know so i can check out the prices for u guys.
                          cheers!

Comment

ION boutique selling at 10400 at the moment with no discount? Cortina Raffles City should be offering some disc but it's nowhere near what GDs are offering. If you gonna get one from GD, I suggest that you get it authenticated to get a peace of mind unless you fully trust the seller, as some forummers mentioned "buy the seller". There are some GDs who have good feedbacks here. As mentioned, it's O series now.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X