Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does panerai boutique at ion does verification?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does panerai boutique at ion does verification?

hi all,

Does panerai boutique at ion does verification?

thanks.

Panerai Singapore don't provide verification service.

Comment

My colleage enquired last wk and was told that it will cost ard $3000 for verification to be done :O
      Duno true a not...the person said need to sent the watch back to Italy as they do not have the expertise locally.

Maybe some Seniors here can give u beta advice

Comment

Originally posted by Jaykay View Post
        My colleage enquired last wk and was told that it will cost ard $3000 for verification to be done :O
        Duno true a not...the person said need to sent the watch back to Italy as they do not have the expertise locally.

Maybe some Seniors here can give u beta advice
        they get someone to hand deliver to italy ahh. No one in SG has the expertise..? not true lah dude, the service centre techs handle so many pams everyday, sure they are experience enuf to tell if its gen or something not rite tio bo. Bottom line they don't wanna to provide this service anymore...full stop.

Not to mention the independent watch makers (only those reputable ones) any old timer here also can tell if gen or fake with a good loupe and case back opener.

Unless now the rep factory is able to replicate 1:1 movt than really no choice , would need their (Richemont) data base record to verify!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
          they get someone to hand deliver to italy ahh. No one in SG has the expertise..? not true lah dude, the service centre techs handle so many pams everyday, sure they are experience enuf to tell if its gen or something not rite tio bo. Bottom line they don't wanna to provide this service anymore...full stop.

Not to mention the independent watch makers (only those reputable ones) any old timer here also can tell if gen or fake with a good loupe and case back opener.

Unless now the rep factory is able to replicate 1:1 movt than really no choice , would need their (Richemont) data base record to verify!
          I was with him when he called ... ...
          We kena Trolled by whoever that gave us the reply -_-"'

Comment

Originally posted by Jaykay View Post
            I was with him when he called ... ...
            We kena Trolled by whoever that gave us the reply -_-"'
            No verification service provided by the boutique or the service centre since early last year if i'm not wrong- at any price.

Comment

3K to verify???

wow...in which currency....

As far as i know....richemont does not provide this service currently....
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

3k I verify for anyone who will pay this price.

The verification will include collection from Richemont service center direct if so wished .
                Also the watch will be fully serviced and included new official Richemont warranty.

Free Nespresso coffee at collection time also included.

No tourbi pls.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

My suggestion is to send the PAM for servicing. If they return with a quote via email or call, this implies the PAM is authentic and serviceable.

You may decide whether or not, to go ahead with the servicing. If I choose not go ahead, the PAM is verified at no cost in that sense.

Comment

does that means we cannot get IWC verified by them too? tks

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                    3K to verify???

As far as i know....richemont does not provide this service currently....

Comment

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
                      does that means we cannot get IWC verified by them too? tks
                      Yes. I believe all brands carried by Richemont

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/51680-...ight=richemont
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X