Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam441 & pam390

Hi,

I was going to buy the PAM441 from the Panerai. The sales guy offered me PAM390 at really attractive price if i take both together. I am not really sure if i want a PAM390 as i already have a 351.

I know this is suppose to be a SE watch and hard to get. Do you think i should just sell it away as i the price he offer me is really attractive.

Panerai boutiques don't offer any discounts, so you are probably dealing with an AD?

how attractive is attractive? 10% or 20% below retail price?

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
      Panerai boutiques don't offer any discounts, so you are probably dealing with an AD?

not bt lah bro,op oso nvr mentioned it's frm bt. Only said Panerai, muz b sum preowned shops...SE will nvr b allocated to ADs, so they can b strike off the list.

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post

Pam 390 at retail price w/o discount is already very attractive

Comment

Iirc 390 retail price is sgd6400. If u can get at retail or somewhere close to that it's a good deal.

390 trades for above retail in most second hand markets.
          elusive

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
            Iirc 390 retail price is sgd6400. If u can get at retail or somewhere close to that it's a good deal.

390 trades for above retail in most second hand markets.
            I'm interested to know where to get 390 at this pricing?
            thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by adimarc View Post
              I'm interested to know where to get 390 at this pricing?
              thanks.

It's the official retail price by panerai during release of the 390N. And only sold through panerai boutique and not available at ADs as mentioned by other forumers above.

One thing for sure, it will be extremely difficult to buy this piece from boutique unless u are very lucky or vip customer. The other thing is this piece typically trades for above retail price in the second hand market.
              elusive

Comment

Great stuff...then I better get it..I got it from official panerai boutique and it is a throw in deal. Much less than the retail price.

Comment

If someone is selling me a new 390 below list price, I buy it without thinking.
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

I will buy the 390 anytime if it can be obtained at its retail price.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The topic is if you buy 441, 390 comes along at retail or lower after tax rebate. IMHo, I m 99% sure no boutique sells you 390 at disc.

So, the equation is simple ah.
                      First you decide if u really like the 441.
                      If the answer is a definite yes, then take both. U like the 441 much and u gonna wear it.
                      Releasing the 390 >= your buy price is easy (at this moment in time as we speak).
                      If the answer is no, then the advice from all quarters will go on & on....

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
                        The topic is if you buy 441, 390 comes along at retail or lower after tax rebate. IMHo, I m 99% sure no boutique sells you 390 at disc.

So, the equation is simple ah.
                        First you decide if u really like the 441.
                        If the answer is a definite yes, then take both. U like the 441 much and u gonna wear it.
                        Releasing the 390 >= your buy price is easy (at this moment in time as we speak).
                        If the answer is no, then the advice from all quarters will go on & on....
                        Thanks for the advise. In any case, the deal is done and paid. Will decide later what to do with it. Unlikely will wear it.

Comment

Whats the retail for 441 in SG bro?
                          You only lived once. Live it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X