No announcement yet.

Any love for Radiomir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eugsha. 388 is great! seen through back.
    i just bought a 380 last month. if u do not mind a non see through back, u can consider 380 : )

Comment

Originally posted by allan888 View Post
      eugsha. 388 is great! seen through back.
      i just bought a 380 last month. if u do not mind a non see through back, u can consider 380 : )
      Bro, 380 is classic too, but I prefer to hv date. I asked for 20% discount for cash payment, but was rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by eugsha View Post
        Bro, 380 is classic too, but I prefer to hv date. I asked for 20% discount for cash payment, but was rejected.
        20% discount?

from what i know, local AD max give 5% nia, unless u r their vvip

Comment

To OP, the 512/514 models are of special interest, as these are Panerai's first stab at the "Small Egiziano", the distinguished 6154.

Despite all the variaties of models we have available today, there were just 4~5 iconic Panerai models that started it all: the 3646 (the Radiomir we're all familiar with), the 6152 (the transition Radiomir with the thicker lugs), the 6152/1 (the Luminor with the crown protection), the 6154 (thinner body "Small Egiziano"), and the massive Egiziano. There were also many "modified references".

In the current modern line up, we already have the PAM 21 (holiest of holy grails!), PAM 372, and PAM341 that are splitting images of the 3646, 6512/1, and the GPF 2/56, but what has sorely been missing is the small egiziano.

The 512/514 are a little cheeky in that they come close, but skirt around at the last meter by adding in the second hand and date. However, they're as close as you will ever get to owning a Small Egiziano without robbing a bank (the last one sold at Christies for more than US$300k). Pls post wrist shots when you get one!

Comment

Originally posted by r1_77 View Post
            20% discount?

from what i know, local AD max give 5% nia, unless u r their vvip
            Bro, i was given 15% discount ($8400) BNIB. Boutique selling @$9900. So is a gd bargain right.

Comment

Originally posted by wt_know View Post
              hi guys,

just a quick check, any love for Radiomir? the new pam 512 caught my interest

i can see many luminor, luminor marina and gmt lover. for a pam lover, is it a must to get a 1950 instead of the 1940 case.

please share your thoughts

thanks

Radiomirs are nice but just does not seem as popular as compared to the likes of both the Luminor and 1950s range. I like the 292 although its an old model and also the Pam 504 with the tobacco dial. The only thing I do not like about radiomirs is pain in the arse strap changing design. Either you scratch the screw or the case back so its a big minus on my part.

As for your question, it really depends on what you prefer and also if you are those that likes to flip watches. If you are those that get tired of a watch easily, it is better to get something that is popular and mainstream on the market as you will find you make lesser losses and it is easier for you to offload the watch for another watch you fancy. If you are a keeper, then I would suggest to make a trip to watch shops, try it on, look closely at the watch in the flesh to ensure you really like it and buy it without the need to consider about the residual value of the watch down the road.
              Space for Rent if you want to advertise

Comment

Originally posted by eugsha View Post
                Bro, i was given 15% discount ($8400) BNIB. Boutique selling @$9900. So is a gd bargain right.
                15% POWER discount wor!

last time when i went to scout for 305 & 351, every AD oso gimmi max 5% nia...

Comment

Originally posted by r1_77 View Post
                  15% POWER discount wor!

last time when i went to scout for 305 & 351, every AD oso gimmi max 5% nia...
                  Thks bro r1_77 for ur sharing

Comment

[QUOTE=turboducky;722825]I love both Radio & Lum, and I feel that both have their own uniqueness. So the best judge is yourself, do you like it at all? I have two radio & a Lum, have a look.

Love the radiomir...i got 2 pam 287 and california... thinking of a third one

Comment

The watch is very nice, but PAM512 is a bit small (42mm). You should go for the PAM514, which is 47mm.

Comment

Hi bros

Jus get myself a pam388 today. Can any bro share on how to adjust the date? Any quick date adjust function?

Comment

I got a pam 388 as well n love the p9000 movement

Comment

Own a 380 and still loving it!

Comment

I'm aiming for 388 or 505. Isn't the date quick adjust?

Comment

I actually didn't like the Radiomirs when I first got interested in Panerai, even though they were the "first pams" to be created by Panerai... Now the more I look at them, I start to appreciate the slender lines and how the Pam DNA just oozes from them.

232, 512, 449... yummy!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X