Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for black calf strap with either black/white/ecru stitching

Hi guys,

I've owned countless straps for my radiomir e.g french ammo, swiss ammo, gunny etc, which are all in shades of brown, in fact i've recently purchase a brindle strap with mil green stitching for it but i don't really like the combo because of the thickness of the strap (5mm) and i'll probably put it up for sale in the strap sales section. Think it'll look brilliant on 47mm luminors thou. Anyway i realised i actually don't have a black strap for my rad so i went hunting for it and i'm probably going to get a black simona "PRE-VENDOME - PAV VINTAGE STRAP". Problem is i don't like the 27/24mm width so i'm getting it customise to 26/26mm instead and since i'm getting it customised, i might as well customise the stitch colour too.

I understand that when it comes to colours, it's very subjective so i won't ask which stitch colour i should choose with the black strap. Instead i would like to request for pics of your black straps on a rad case with either black, white or ecru stitching so that i can get a rough idea on which I should choose to purchase.

If you find posting pics here abit of a hassle then i don't mind a wrist shot using your phone and then have it whatsapp to me at 9.4.5.6.five.3.six.3.

Thanks guys, i really appreciate it.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X