buying PAM in HK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying PAM in HK

anyone bought any PAM or other watches in HK can share how much discount and tax refund to expect?

Have no idea on prices but as of now, HK is still tax free.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonBridge View Post
      anyone bought any PAM or other watches in HK can share how much discount and tax refund to expect?
      don't think it's any cheaper due to it's popularity in HKG and China. I think HKG even has 2 or 3 boutiques.

as for tax refund. zero. you don't pay any tax in the first place. HKG has no GST or VAT

Comment

So far haven't got good prices from hk....or maybe cos not regular or vip.
        elusive

Comment

not sure too. But will be going in July and update the forum again. One thing I saw in their forum they have lots of limited edition with their dealers

Comment

Some brands like IWC and Bell&Ross are more expensive in HK than in Changi Airport duty free.

Comment

Heard from AD in Italy they ship free to HK with very high VAT refund due to HK tax free status. May want to Order n ship to HK if u're there for some time.

Comment

In general, price in HK is cheaper than Singapore because of no import tax and GST.
                Listed price for PAM372 is HK$75000 and PAM422 is HK$79800.
                PAM Boutique in HK Central and Canton Road have no discount but more choices.
                You can also try The Panerai Boutique at Times Square run by AD Elegant Watch. They offer 5-10% discount depends on the popularity of the model.

Comment

will it be cheaper if i were to get it from a grey dealer here compare to getting one at HK

Originally posted by Robinson88 View Post
                  In general, price in HK is cheaper than Singapore because of no import tax and GST.
                  You can also try The Panerai Boutique at Times Square run by AD Elegant Watch. They offer 5-10% discount depends on the popularity of the model.

Comment

I tot 372 and 422 same RP? At least in SG they are...

Comment

Both my 351 & 389 were bought from HK, through my colleague there. I do get quite a bit of a discount upfront and when the watches are being paid, I get an additional 2% off.

In SG, my 351 was retailing for S$11.2k and my 389 was S$13.4k. When I got them from HK, my 351 cost me S$9.6k and my 389 was S$12.6k. Quite a substantial saving, to me that is.

As my colleague is a family friend too, I try not to impose on him too much. So I do apologise in advance if I am unable to assist any one here.

Comment

Originally posted by nimm12
                        bro, the savings can be used to stock up on straps
                        Haha! You don't say! Straps are poisonous! Just ordered another 2 more. Hope to post up photos in my thread once I received them

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                          I tot 372 and 422 same RP? At least in SG they are...
                          422 is 500 euro more expansive than 372.
                          Not sure about the price difference in SG, but should not be same price.

Comment

422 is 500 euro more expansive than 372.
                            Not sure about the price difference in SG, but should not be same price.
                            Both are same RP a couple of months back when I last check. Hmm... perhaps price already increased for 422?

Comment

Originally posted by nimm12
                              let me know if you wish to offload any of your straps
                              eyeing the gunny + malio
                              Bro azrielsc,
                              Let me know if you wish to offload your 351 or 389 too!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X