No announcement yet.

Panerai n AP: what is ur choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely Ap over the Pam. Ap is just in a different league as the Pam.

Comment

Agree with surfers. AP if you have the cash to burn. Pam if you just want a watch.
      " The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. "

-- George Bernard Shaw,

Comment

AP is for younger people panerai for older people.

Comment

panerai for charisma

AP is for younger people below 30 especially the royal oak because of its sporty look.

Panerai is for older people above 30 because I think Panerai suitable for people with plenty of Charisma especially its radiomir gold series.

Comment

Originally posted by baukiki View Post
            AP is for younger people below 30 especially the royal oak because of its sporty look.

Panerai is for older people above 30 because I think Panerai suitable for people with plenty of Charisma especially its radiomir gold series.
            haha guess i dont fall under the category you quoted then. I bought my first Pam 12 years ago, and a further 4 Pams since before selling them and ending up with just one. Only bought my first ever AP this year.

Both are nice in their own rights, but to me, APs over Pams, $ for $, pound for pound, even for Gold examples.

Comment

AP for me if you compare the 2 Pam's. But then again, it's personal preference. Pam's are bigger & for me can be a everyday watch. AP safari is smaller but in a different class. Of course price is a big difference. If able get the 44mm novelty instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Boy View Post
                there is no comparison between a panerai and an AP in watch making and movement. Panerai DONT even have their movement until recently.. where as AP is a true watch heritage and fine movements !
                Panerai is nowhere in the same league as AP in the Swiss watchmaking industry in terms of history and prestige. And AP today is still independently owned, like Patek; whereas Panerai is owned by Richemont.

Comment

I vote AP

Comment

i prefer panerai

Comment

Good choices

Originally posted by panerax View Post
                      i prefer panerai
                      Both are good choice, in their own rights. If you like it - Go for it and enjoy !!!

Comment

definitely AP!
                        "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other..."

-Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Mee too....definitely AP!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X