Rollie for female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siambee View Post
    i dont know her, but hope this pic help u find some ans.
    I thought ur wife leh bro

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      if the gal is scared of big size, she may not be opting for daytona. but i agree, it does look nice.
      peronally i tink a daytona looks smaller than other sport series, could be due to the bezel
      Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by sanbecky View Post
        Hmm, i'm planning to wear it daily for work, ie raffles place...

Hmm if i match a sub w office attire, will it be weird?

Not weird la, in fact it looks COOL

My gf is small build and wear a SD.

Comment

2) are you looking to sell the watch in future? ig you are, the sports models will command a better resale value compared to a DJ. how it will look on your wrist depends on several factors, the skin tone, the size of wrist, is it more flesh compared to bone. this is because it will affect how the watch sits on ur wrist.

3) the GMT II will look alright on a ladies wrist due to its thickness which is not as thick comapred to the Sub Date but if Sub ND, then should be ok.

4) since you mentioned about preown shops, i believe whichever watch you eyeing is likely to be a preown piece. and hence there are quite a number of considerations. the price of the watch will depends on the availability of box and/or papers. there is a thread in FAQ listing some of the preown watch shop. you may click on those links for reference.

5) depending on which series u getting, M series onwards, you can see the series engraved on the inner case or otherwise known as rolex chapter ring. however some M series esp the earlier production ones do not have the chapter ring.

as for what is rolex chapter ring, you may use the search function to find out more in FAQ section. if unfamiliar with abbreviations, check on FAQ section. there is a thread on abbreviations.

I'm a newbie here planning on getting my first rollie thus need some advise:

2. Between a datejust mid size, GMT master 2 and submarina which is a better choice for a female in mid 20s.

3. Will the GMT or sub date look too big/weird for a lady?

4. For preowned shops, any to recommend?

5. Based on the watch itself, can tell which series its from?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            I thought ur wife leh bro
            No lah, no my cup of kopi too..

Comment

Thanks for all the comments, will be doing down to check out the price soon.

Understand that the "v" series was introduced in 2008, any idea when the new series is coming out? Dont want to get a new one then after a month they introduce a new series.

Also anyone knows which AD offers a better price for sub w date?

Comment

You don't really know for sure the release date for a new series. Normally, there is not much different between consecutive series. And there are times, where there are differences in the same series. What I know is, some Daytona V-series use the old bracelet model while another batch of V-series use a new bracelet model.

Comment

I see, thanks.....

Another question, if i remove a few links, it wont be unable to close properly, isit true? My waist size is about 14cm.

Before i confirm my purchase, i dun think the ADs or pre-owned shop allow me to try on with the links removed right?

Comment

rubbish. removing adding links is childs play. any tom dick and harry can do it. and it wont make the clasp close properly, if you dont balance the links, the watch will sit wierdly on your wrist (ie. not centre)
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

it can still secure bukle properly. no problem. but what im more worried is are you prepared for links to be cut so that the bracelet can fit your wrist properly since your wrist size is small.

and yes. they are unlikely to remove the links for you to try. but they should be able to advise you if you have to cut..

I see, thanks.....

Another question, if i remove a few links, it wont be unable to close properly, isit true? My waist size is about 14cm.

Before i confirm my purchase, i dun think the ADs or pre-owned shop allow me to try on with the links removed right?
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

I kind of set my mind on a sub w date, but have not try on the physical.

If i were to get from the forum garage, will RSC be able to adjust for me the links and bracelet? Chargeable?

Comment

RSC can adjust the bracelet size for you FOC.

If i were to get from the forum garage, will RSC be able to adjust for me the links and bracelet? Chargeable?

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

I kind of set my mind on a sub w date, but have not try on the physical.

doesnt matter where u buy. As long its authentic rollie, RSC will adjust for u the links if required. No charge.

I know cos I hadmine adjusted there. Just walk in tell them and they help u le. good service.
                            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I see, thanks.....

Another question, if i remove a few links, it wont be unable to close properly, isit true? My "waist" size is about 14cm.

What a "waist"! This is the 2nd one I saw recently.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                What a "waist"! This is the 2nd one I saw recently.
                                haha bro, ur such a tease. Just to share, my wrist size is approx 16-17cm, and have to remove 3 links, now it sits pretty snug on my wrist, but i tend to feel it doesnt rest in the center of my wrist, more towards the top of my wrist.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X