Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do women wearing expensive watches turn you on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I see a young lady wearing a nice watch, I am usually impressed and want to go up to her asking how and why she chose that watch. What I mean is that for most women, the exterior cosmetic look is important than the actual movement itself. This may seem generalisation but true to a certain extent (I am not being sexist here hor). So if the women is different it would certainly get my attention.
    So if I see a women wearing a high end mechanical watch (once I saw a lady wearing a Lange 1), I am pretty curious about her choice and would like to know her taste and how she ended chosing the watch....
    Personally I am impressed by girls who likes and knows about things such as cars, bikes, gadgets etc.

Comment

The SE in Omega boutique in Ion wears a black PO. She's quite petite and cute.

I was surprised that they can resize the bracelet so small to fit her wrist. looks great i might say.

Saw an Asian girl in Houston wearing a Sinn 856 and I was wearing my 857s and we were looking at each other's wrist. Looks great on her.

The short answer would be yes.. if the girl is cute enough. An auntie in an overtly bling-ed out watch would be a resolute NO.

Comment

I have seen ladies wearing Pams, Submariners, and Omega Speedmasters - all 40mm and above - and I must say they look really good overall.

I don't know for sure there is a pyschology behind wearing a man's watch but to me, it gives an impression of a confident and capable woman. Some may be turned on by this, but there there will some who are not turned on but enjoy seeing a nice watch sitting on the wrist on a beautiful woman.

Comment

I also like to see women wearing man biz shirt as pajamas....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X