• Show
Clear All

• looking for ladies rolex

Hi,

I am looking for a rolex for my wife. She is specific:

- black face
    - diamonds on bezel or diamond markers on face, OR both
    - full SS, no gold

Any ladies rolex match all the criteria above?
    Thanks for the help in advance.

a ladies DJ with Oyster braclet can have diamond bezels and markers. black dial is not diffcult to find. But the case is steel with white gold bezel if i am not wrong..
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Thanks alot for the reply. I am not familiar with ladies DJ models, but will check it out.

Comment

My first rollie was a DJ white computer face lady size SS. We bought a BNIB from watch arena maybe 2 yrs back. Last year, my sil got a black computer face boy size but 1/2 gold from watch arena as well.

My 2nd rollie is a DJ pearl face boy size, diamond marker and 1/2 rose gold and I actually enjoy wearing it more than my SS lady size as it's bigger. If your wife is open to it, consider getting a boy size. It's the in thing nowadays.

Comment

Thanks mmm.
          Have tried a submariner on her, and it looks too big. The watch face covers her whole wrist.
          I thought of buying her a pam48, but after trying the sub on her, i shelved the idea. I don't think she can pull off a 40mm watch.

what is the diameter of the boy size?

Originally posted by mmm View Post
          My first rollie was a DJ white computer face lady size SS. We bought a BNIB from watch arena maybe 2 yrs back. Last year, my sil got a black computer face boy size but 1/2 gold from watch arena as well.

My 2nd rollie is a DJ pearl face boy size, diamond marker and 1/2 rose gold and I actually enjoy wearing it more than my SS lady size as it's bigger. If your wife is open to it, consider getting a boy size. It's the in thing nowadays.

Comment

It should be 31mm.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I have a 26mm ladies rolex , with all bezel diamonds, dial black with diamonds. If u r keen , pm.
              D.W.M.T

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X