Help my wife hijacked my 1675

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help my wife hijacked my 1675

A wrist shot of my beloved 1675 on my wife's wrist (not bad...both the wrist and the watch..lol )

Rolex GMT especially the PEPSI is so eye catching and, how do I put it CLASSIC? Anyway, here's the pic....

Nice wrist.. I mean watch...

Comment

You're going to have a problem getting it back from her... its dangerous on a ladies wrist.. they will knock around and .... and...u know... the acrylic crystal will be scratch.... By the way - how much did you bought it for? Believe u have it redial complete with new hands... cheers!
      facebook.com/watches.jamy

Mine:
      1) Rolex Seadweller T-Series
      2) Seiko Sports Vintage
      3) Chopard Mille Miglia GMT Chrono
      4) Polaris Homage
      5) Heuer Carrera
      6) JLC Memovox Deep Sea
      7) Baume n Mercier
      8) Helson Skindiver
      9) Hamilton Air Race & X-Copter
      10) Longines Chrono
      11) Meistersinger
      12) Omega Triple Date
      13) Tudor Big Block Full set
      14) Revue Theomann Alarm
      15) BALL EM2 World Time
      16) Zenith Triple D

Comment

Haha u r right...but my wife quite careful with watches...hehe she is gentle. I got it from a German collector quite some time back, yes I think he told me probably during servicing replaced with NOS dial and hands - hence the 'good' condition. The tritium hands/dial no more lume but still whitish in color...I got it serviced recently by RSC.

Originally posted by JAMYLIM View Post
        You're going to have a problem getting it back from her... its dangerous on a ladies wrist.. they will knock around and .... and...u know... the acrylic crystal will be scratch.... By the way - how much did you bought it for? Believe u have it redial complete with new hands... cheers!

Comment

Put a Super Rare ALL Blue GMT Insert on this beauty, and consider this 1675 your wife's forever....if and only if, you can find one....cost for that insert? USD $ 4500-6000 ballpark.

Comment

whoa..I can imagine...all blue bezel, 'swee'....but *swallowing saliva hard* usd 4.5k, a little ex..sorry I mean very very ex...anyone care to show his/her all blue bezel gmt?

Originally posted by AK™ View Post
            Put a Super Rare ALL Blue GMT Insert on this beauty, and consider this 1675 your wife's forever....if and only if, you can find one....cost for that insert? USD $ 4500-6000 ballpark.

Comment

Not sure if this is a good valid reason (wife stole my beloved rolly) to change wife.....if u are really asking for HELP!
              Hee hee hee. But I must say, the watch look good on her, though.

Comment

very nice and clean dial. original or new from rsc?

Comment

Looks great, well polished and well maintained...very swee!!

Comment

Originally posted by angsu View Post
                    whoa..I can imagine...all blue bezel, 'swee'....but *swallowing saliva hard* usd 4.5k, a little ex..sorry I mean very very ex...anyone care to show his/her all blue bezel gmt?
                    Buying vintage Rolexes is the way to go, better investments that putting your money in OCBC, UOB or anywhere else. Too bad the vintage Rolex scene ain't as hot as Hong Kong.

How about a military sub 5517 insert for 10,000 euros ?

Comment

Nice but the Jubilee is the only option for the GMT Master IMHO..
                      �The time is always right to do what is right.� - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X