This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    My datejust Jubilee or Oyster bracelet would cost $751....it's shld be ard there
    thanks.. My 16710 i got it with jubilee.. so i thinking of getting oyster bracelet also.. my those no pin hole type so what tools must i get to change bracelet for myself?

Comment

• looking to get my SD verified these few days. is the opening hours posted by darkangel the correct one? no offence, just want to confirm

Comment

• Beside getting a new bracelet from RSC.. which shops are more reliable to go and have a look and maybe good bargain

Comment

• I just bought my new Subdate V series yesterday. Today i looked closely into the face of the watch and found a speck of dust inside. Is it possible for me to bring in down to RSC and ask them to clean it up for me? Will i be charged if i do so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dessmond View Post
            I just bought my new Subdate V series yesterday. Today i looked closely into the face of the watch and found a speck of dust inside. Is it possible for me to bring in down to RSC and ask them to clean it up for me? Will i be charged if i do so?
            No you wouldn't be charges...just bring it down to RSC and they should get rid of it

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I just bought my new Subdate V series yesterday. Today i looked closely into the face of the watch and found a speck of dust inside. Is it possible for me to bring in down to RSC and ask them to clean it up for me? Will i be charged if i do so?
              no wonder the lady boss willing to sell u at 6.9k..
              Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

looking to get my SD verified these few days. is the opening hours posted by darkangel the correct one? no offence, just want to confirm
                Yes confirm

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• I just called RSC.. the Oyster bracelet for GMT 2 is $1125.. OMG anyone got better lobang ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Yes confirm
                    To add on:
                    Eve of public holidays they open till 12pm sharp only.

Comment

• Really thankful to all of you for sharing your experience and useful comment on this forum.

I have a 10 yrs old authentic DateJust bought from local AD but since added a 3rd party diamond bezel and an original leather Rolex leather strap from RSC. Thought of sending the said watch for servicing at RSC. Do I need to the replace the original bezel and Jubilee bracelet before I send in for servicing.

Thanks for your advice. Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyap View Post
                        Really thankful to all of you for sharing your experience and useful comment on this forum.

I have a 10 yrs old authentic DateJust bought from local AD but since added a 3rd party diamond bezel and an original leather Rolex leather strap from RSC. Thought of sending the said watch for servicing at RSC. Do I need to the replace the original bezel and Jubilee bracelet before I send in for servicing.

Thanks for your advice. Cheers
                        you will need to change the bezel, as for the bracelet is better to send in together for the polishing
                        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Hi Zidaneong

Thank you very much for your help. I will replace the diamond bezel with the original bezel before sending to RSC. Also must remember to bring along the bracelet for polishing though it was never used. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyap View Post
                            Hi Zidaneong

Thank you very much for your help. I will replace the diamond bezel with the original bezel before sending to RSC. Also must remember to bring along the bracelet for polishing though it was never used. Cheers.
                            you are welcome.
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• When one send a watch to certify whether it is a genuine Rolex watch by paying $75, would RSC also advises you whether there is any defect spotted during their inspection? Thanks....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolex138 View Post
                                When one send a watch to certify whether it is a genuine Rolex watch by paying $75, would RSC also advises you whether there is any defect spotted during their inspection? Thanks....
                                They will definitely advise you on any problems spotted.

And if you do go ahead with the servicing, the $75 fee is waived.

Hope this helps!
                                [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X