X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf!

Comment

• I rejected the other day, this morning asked them can honour the $790 told me story said cannot, got to accept $920. Now my sub is at tong's spa center until 26 july. Their price getting higher and higher.

Comment

• Rolex doesnt only inflate prices of its watches annually
        The servicing fee is also inflated on a regular basis
        So are the bonus payout i guess

Originally posted by damienloh View Post
        I was told today by rolex center price increase to overhaul of my sub starting 1st of jun 2012, from $790 to $920.

Comment

• Originally posted by damienloh View Post
          I was told today by rolex center price increase to overhaul of my sub starting 1st of jun 2012, from $790 to $920.
          That's ridiculously. 16% hike in price!!
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

• This is ridiculous

Looks like it is getting tougher to own more luxury watches now
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• its we got to stretch our servicing interval.

Comment

• You are probably right
                Good thing rolex watches are generally durable and reliable

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  This is ridiculous

Looks like it is getting tougher to own more luxury watches now
                  Thats the way the luxury brands work sadly....... in the back room with market research department they will look at average earnings of people in their proposed market and take what they can in $$$$ - whilst at the same time making it unaffordable for a normal person like us.

Rolex will make their sports watches 4x the average monthly pay of a person in America..... then make servicing costs at 10% of the original purchase cost, this way they will steal another USD $800 out of every owner every 5 years.

Sad stuff

Some crazy Luxury things Ive seen recently :
                  Cotton Beach Towel @ $680
                  Long Sleeve Shirt @ $2,700
                  Handbag @ $23,500
                  Single watch winder @ $25,000
                  700ml red wine @ $35,000
                  Leather Jacket @ $38,000
                  700ml Whiskey @ $300,888
                  Mobile Phone @ $498,000 !
                  A watch @ $1,900,000 !
                  Super Car @ $3,500,000 !
                  Home on Sentosa Cove @ 20-38,000,000 !!!

IT'S JUST STUPID !!!
                  ROLEX.

Comment

• Thats interesting figures, but peg at 4x the average pay of american worker.. Is this accurate?
                    If an average rolex sports cost sg12k, the average american earn only sg3k? Doubt its that low
                    Even a fresh grad earn more than that in singapore

Comment

• Hi I m newbie here and need help. I accidentally hit my rolex datejust against a railing and the glass smashed and needle stopped.
                      Any idea if it can be fixed at the service centre and estimate how much will tat be?
                      At least $1k?

Comment

• Originally posted by Double E View Post
                        Hi I m newbie here and need help. I accidentally hit my rolex datejust against a railing and the glass smashed and needle stopped.
                        Any idea if it can be fixed at the service centre and estimate how much will tat be?
                        At least $1k?
                        Oh gosh, I hope it isn't too serious.

Assuming your movement isn't badly damaged. It may cost about there.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• sorry to hear that

Comment

• I m actually quite surprise that the glass can break so easily. I sure hope it can be fixed cos is a present from my husband. So heartpain to see the damaged watch now. Hiaz..

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                              Thats interesting figures, but peg at 4x the average pay of american worker.. Is this accurate?
                              If an average rolex sports cost sg12k, the average american earn only sg3k? Doubt its that low
                              Even a fresh grad earn more than that in singapore
                              " The figures from payroll taxes reported to the Social Security Administration on jobs and pay are, in a word, awful.

These are important and powerful figures. Maybe the reason the government does not announce their release — and so far I am the only journalist who writes about them each year — is the data show how the United States smolders. "

" The median paycheck — half made more, half less — fell again in 2010, down 1.2 percent to $26,364. That works out to $507 a week, the lowest level, after adjusting for inflation, since 1999. "
                              -/ OCT 19, 2011 - REUTERS.
                              ROLEX.

Comment

• Get a quote from RSC. If it is a newer model i don't think anything need to change, but unscrew the crown pull it all the way out until service.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X