Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good advice, the movement should be stopped immediately in case any tiny crystal debris goes into the movement and cause further damage

Originally posted by damienloh View Post
    Get a quote from RSC. If it is a newer model i don't think anything need to change, but unscrew the crown pull it all the way out until service.

Comment

• Hi, may I know what are the standard service that Rolex service center provided to service a Rolex watch? what is the cost?

Comment

• Oh my god, the price so high.

Actually what it means by overhaul? What is the different between standard service VS overhaul?

Comment

• not too sure but overhaul sounds like replacing parts that are worn out whereas standard service sounds like just oiling no replacement of parts

Originally posted by leorolex View Post
          Oh my god, the price so high.

Actually what it means by overhaul? What is the different between standard service VS overhaul?

Comment

• Thank you so much.

Comment

• Hi people, am new here. Recently just received a 6694. after bringing to a shop to verify, found out that the oyster bracelet is actually aftermarket. may i ask if anyone has experience of purchasing the original rolex oyster bracelet 19mm from RSC? if so may i have a rough guide as to hw much will i have to fork out for tt? tia

Comment

• I recall Mr triton have bought a new 6694 bracelet from the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC) previously. And I recall that he mentioned the cost to be about $600+. Check with him if you want more details.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• alternative

There is a watch service shop at Lucky Plaza by name of Watch Concept on the second level. It is managed by ex employee from Rolex. They have all the equipment for servicing. I paid $380 in June 2012 to service my Rolex date just 3035. Watch came back working great.Rolex centre wanted to charge $1,200 including change of parts. There were a few watches they were working on that cost above $30k and several Submariners striped bare in mist of servicing. My Omega 1120 Seamaster was slow by 2 mins over 3 weeks. They adjusted it on the spot in front of me, took about 20 mins of calibration. Now my Omega is within +2sec a day well within COSC scope.The best part, it was free of charge since I had serviced two other watches there before. They worked on watches sent in by Hour Glass,etc.

Comment

• Just had my Explorer II done with the authentic check. From 10am and called me at 3pm for the collection. Paid $107 for the receipt, green pouch and cleaning cloth. Was quoted $920 on this series for overhauling.

Comment

• I don't really have a good impression with Rolex Service Centre. They need to brush up their service.

Comment

• Hi..I got a datejust with acrylic crystal.thinking of purchase a spaharie crystal and replace .just wanna ask any1 know what's the rate of rolex centre or do they do replacement.mine a 16013,condition good but imperfect if the display.can any1 give their opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by joechants View Post
                          Hi..I got a datejust with acrylic crystal.thinking of purchase a spaharie crystal and replace .just wanna ask any1 know what's the rate of rolex centre or do they do replacement.mine a 16013,condition good but imperfect if the display.can any1 give their opinion
                          If ur watch doesn't originally comes with a sapphire crystal, they will not change for you? As it will be deem as not original.
                          Current:
                          No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                            If ur watch doesn't originally comes with a sapphire crystal, they will not change for you? As it will be deem as not original.
                            agree with this. anyway I was advised that crystal replacement ranges from $300-$500 and can be done on standalone without servicing. anyone has differing experience?

Comment

• Rolex servicing is expensive
                              Norm of a regular service is about 5% of the value of the watch

Comment

• My friend bought a 2nd hand submariner last week and when to verify at 107.. Then the customer service staff told her, everything is genuine but there's no oil.. Need servicing.. That will be $900.. Zzz.. I personally think, this is crazy.. What I know is you don't need to service your watch every 3yrs... 10 yrs is ok, or when you think the time is not accurate..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X