Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got people go rolex singapore service watch liao then come back with scratches on the front of the lugs? i encountered once on my 2 weeks old explorer 2 so i tend to avoid them like dengue nowadays..

Comment

situations like this quite rare. a friend of mine sent in a Rolex Sub from the early 90s, watch came out with one of the hour markers missing.

RSC said they could not replace the dial as they no longer had it. My foolish friend just accepted the explanation. Couldn't believe he was such a "good" customer.

But I think such situations are rare. You need to be quite unlucky for that to happen.

Comment

I think the reason to have a Cisco guard in RSC is not to prevent robbery (seldom or never happen in singapore). The main reason is to avoid people to go crazy when they receive their watches with a hour marker missing... ha ha ha....

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
        situations like this quite rare. a friend of mine sent in a Rolex Sub from the early 90s, watch came out with one of the hour markers missing.

RSC said they could not replace the dial as they no longer had it. My foolish friend just accepted the explanation. Couldn't believe he was such a "good" customer.

But I think such situations are rare. You need to be quite unlucky for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          I think the reason to have a Cisco guard in RSC is not to prevent robbery (seldom or never happen in singapore). The main reason is to avoid people to go crazy when they receive their watches with a hour marker missing... ha ha ha....
          Hehehe...for pai swee and do those bo liao stuffs 1..like open door for people sometimes

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

funny, funny..
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Sent my watch to tune to +3 as suspect the watch was going very fast like 15 sec a day (suspect only). The technician check is within specificatiosn and say the watch is already very good moderated/tuned and they don;t even want to open the case for me to adjust!

They counter girl show me the computer readings - really with specifications.

Comment

actually those guards look so bored and tired

Last edited by Reborn; 02-08-08, 09:24 PM.

Comment

In fact these cisco guards are very well trained... I remember there was a bank robbery a few years back and the robber was shot by a cisco guard...

However, can the cisco guard shot at us if we go crazy after seeing our watch got scratched by RSC??? ha ha ha....

that I always wondered if something really happened, whether they will run for cover or rescue your watch.

Comment

Wah...No joke bro...like dat oso can...???
                    Being a hot headed person, I would have F them up properly first, then demand that they document their error in writing and then tell them I will write to their Geneva HQ to tell/ask them..."How can a World class watchmaker accidentally make my hour marker drop out from the dial?"

Rolex very concerned about their reputation one mah...so see what they can do about it lor...after kicking up a BIG fuss

Me very KL right...?

Touch Wood lah...but think about it...What would happen if this really happened to your beloved Red Submariner OR your out-of-this-world most expensive or most sentimental Rollie? You would also jump at them too...

[U] [/U]

[COLOR="Blue"]4000ft = 1220m[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr153/meyersound/moi-SD.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Hi, what is the duration for servicing a Rolex at RSC? Say we go in the morning? How much it cost to service a Exp2?
                      6694 & 116520 for now...

Comment

• Originally posted by derrick1973 View Post
                        Hi, what is the duration for servicing a Rolex at RSC? Say we go in the morning? How much it cost to service a Exp2?
                        Depends on the type of servicing required, Could take from a few days to a few weeks. Price also varies, based on the type of work needed to be done. When you bring the watch in, RSC will do an assessment and give you an estimate on the cost and time required upfront.

Comment

• Originally posted by ejaan View Post
                          Depends on the type of servicing required, Could take from a few days to a few weeks. Price also varies, based on the type of work needed to be done. When you bring the watch in, RSC will do an assessment and give you an estimate on the cost and time required upfront.
                          Oic. I am planning to check a pre-own GMT II for internal damage or non-genuine parts by sending it for full service instead of just visual authetication by RSC. Does anyone here do the same before you buy a pre-own watch?
                          6694 & 116520 for now...

Comment

• Originally posted by derrick1973 View Post
                            Oic. I am planning to check a pre-own GMT II for internal damage or non-genuine parts by sending it for full service instead of just visual authetication by RSC. Does anyone here do the same before you buy a pre-own watch?
                            Internal..only can be done when you do full service

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Rolex Service Centre

Hi Everyone,

As mentioned yesterday regarding my 16613, TT.

I sent it to RSC this morning and was a real nice experience for me.

Very GOOD customer service from Entrance to Exit.

Good Job to everyone at RSC
                              A Crown For Every Achievement.

Comment

• Nv been to RSC b4..

Going to send in my sub date within this 1-2 days. locking is loose.... and timing is fast.. lets see what they say...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X