Can someone please tell me what is no pin hole? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• e_lewd
    replied
    Haha thanks mod!

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    The information is available in the forum already. Do a search pls.

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/104963...ight=servicing
    http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/96652-...ight=servicing
    http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/88321-...ight=servicing
    http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/88245-...ight=servicing

Leave a comment:

• amooks
    replied
    How often do we need to service the watch?

Leave a comment:

• Ymc
    replied
    Let me understand you clearly: You managed to buy the spring bars from RSC today because you are not public/normal customer? Cos you said RSC no longer sell them to public/normal customer. Just trying to understand your post, if you don't mind. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• taxico
    replied
    ooops. i mean: the bottom has a detachable card that can be "can be peeled off after printing for collection..."

the spring bars are also quite expensive in singapore (i think they've been marked up too), but still less than $15.

i paid less than $5 for them at overseas RSCs/ADs but they are usually free...

Leave a comment:

• taxico
    replied
    i'm not sure if anyone has posted this before... i went to RSC today to buy spring bars for my watch (i brought only the head without bars or bracelet) and was told that they no longer sell it to the public/normal customers.

the receipt has also changed into an A4 sheet of paper - the bottom has a detachable card that can be laminated after printing upon collection.

Last edited by taxico; 17-01-13, 11:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• relic.sinner
    replied
    Any more incidents of RSC scratching the watch when it was sent it for servicing ?

Leave a comment:

• Martin Edi Lim
    replied
    My friend bought a 2nd hand submariner last week and when to verify at 107.. Then the customer service staff told her, everything is genuine but there's no oil.. Need servicing.. That will be $900.. Zzz.. I personally think, this is crazy.. What I know is you don't need to service your watch every 3yrs... 10 yrs is ok, or when you think the time is not accurate..

Leave a comment:

• alsogood
    replied
    Rolex servicing is expensive
    Norm of a regular service is about 5% of the value of the watch

Leave a comment:

• Vtjota
    replied
    Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
    If ur watch doesn't originally comes with a sapphire crystal, they will not change for you? As it will be deem as not original.
    agree with this. anyway I was advised that crystal replacement ranges from $300-$500 and can be done on standalone without servicing. anyone has differing experience?

Leave a comment:

• newbie09
    replied
    Originally posted by joechants View Post
    Hi..I got a datejust with acrylic crystal.thinking of purchase a spaharie crystal and replace .just wanna ask any1 know what's the rate of rolex centre or do they do replacement.mine a 16013,condition good but imperfect if the display.can any1 give their opinion
    If ur watch doesn't originally comes with a sapphire crystal, they will not change for you? As it will be deem as not original.

Leave a comment:

• joechants
    replied
    Hi..I got a datejust with acrylic crystal.thinking of purchase a spaharie crystal and replace .just wanna ask any1 know what's the rate of rolex centre or do they do replacement.mine a 16013,condition good but imperfect if the display.can any1 give their opinion

Leave a comment:

• lawlipop
    replied
    I don't really have a good impression with Rolex Service Centre. They need to brush up their service.

Leave a comment:

• Kel_Lee
    replied
    Just had my Explorer II done with the authentic check. From 10am and called me at 3pm for the collection. Paid $107 for the receipt, green pouch and cleaning cloth. Was quoted $920 on this series for overhauling.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X