• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rofthelper
    replied
    Originally posted by drsubaru View Post
    Hi all,

I have an old datejust and the winding mechanism seems to have upped the lorry.

I have never had in serviced before, do I need the papers or documentations or can I just bring it in?

What is the down time as I do not stay in Singapore and will only be passing thru for 2 weeks max.

10Q and Kum Xia all
    RSC staff says 6-8 weeks depending on the extent of the overhual/repair.

Leave a comment:

• drsubaru
    replied
    Hi all,

I have an old datejust and the winding mechanism seems to have upped the lorry.

I have never had in serviced before, do I need the papers or documentations or can I just bring it in?

What is the down time as I do not stay in Singapore and will only be passing thru for 2 weeks max.

10Q and Kum Xia all

Leave a comment:

• Redsub
    replied
    I was there last month spoke to one of the lady there, she said my Rolex Red Sub servicing
    will cost $800.00 and above..wow! headache!!

Leave a comment:

• Lester
    replied
    I understand that Omega will return you thw serviced parts..in a small plastic baggie..thats nice.

Leave a comment:

• Lester
    replied
    Rolex will not return you the parts..they replace... .which technically belong to you

Leave a comment:

• Lester
    replied
    Rolex servicing costs an arm and leg. But they give us a nice leather pouch though..

Leave a comment:

• Heng Tin Hong
    replied
    Originally posted by Rofthelper View Post
    Hi Guys, just asking what if I bring my watch to RSC for servicing, will RSC detail down what are parts replacement or work being done on my watch when I get it back?

Kam sia.
    NO they won't list.

Leave a comment:

• Rofthelper
    replied
    Hi Guys, just asking what if I bring my watch to RSC for servicing, will RSC detail down what are parts replacement or work being done on my watch when I get it back?

Kam sia.

Leave a comment:

• Heng Tin Hong
    replied
    Originally posted by mickey_ View Post
    This is bad, I was intending to send in my A series Explorer 2 for servicing (I believe it has not been serviced before but running well +5 mins a month). Would like to know what is the difference between normal servicing and overhaul...
    Not sure what you mean by normal servicing.

Complete overhaul by RSC is $920,exclude parts change.

If I can recall the counter lady told me,$920 include complete overhaul and polishing of bracelet and case.

And they will replace a new crown & tube.(not sure whether they replace the stem)

Hope this help.

Leave a comment:

• mickey_
    replied
    Originally posted by buhweet View Post
    Just got off the phone with RSC.
    The overhaul of 'Sports' models costs from a minimum SGD $920 (Daytona is from SGD $1050) and takes 5 weeks!!
    (Cost does not include any replacement parts)
    This is bad, I was intending to send in my A series Explorer 2 for servicing (I believe it has not been serviced before but running well +5 mins a month). Would like to know what is the difference between normal servicing and overhaul...

Leave a comment:

• Dfive
    replied
    Originally posted by buhweet View Post
    The overhaul of 'Sports' models costs from a minimum SGD $920 (Daytona is from SGD $1050) and takes 5 weeks!!
    What does the overhaul include ?

Leave a comment:

• buhweet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minimerc
    replied
    Originally posted by relic.sinner View Post
    Any more incidents of RSC scratching the watch when it was sent it for servicing ?
    My wg watch, bezel scratched.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Pin hole

No Pin Hole

I believe this helps

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    "Pin hole" refers to the small holes you will find on the sides of the watch case, where the strap/bracelet is connected to. Some watches have it (older models), some (newer ones) don't.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X