X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanertimes
    replied
    alternative

There is a watch service shop at Lucky Plaza by name of Watch Concept on the second level. It is managed by ex employee from Rolex. They have all the equipment for servicing. I paid $380 in June 2012 to service my Rolex date just 3035. Watch came back working great.Rolex centre wanted to charge $1,200 including change of parts. There were a few watches they were working on that cost above $30k and several Submariners striped bare in mist of servicing. My Omega 1120 Seamaster was slow by 2 mins over 3 weeks. They adjusted it on the spot in front of me, took about 20 mins of calibration. Now my Omega is within +2sec a day well within COSC scope.The best part, it was free of charge since I had serviced two other watches there before. They worked on watches sent in by Hour Glass,etc.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    I recall Mr triton have bought a new 6694 bracelet from the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC) previously. And I recall that he mentioned the cost to be about $600+. Check with him if you want more details.

Leave a comment:

• dlwk89
    replied
    Hi people, am new here. Recently just received a 6694. after bringing to a shop to verify, found out that the oyster bracelet is actually aftermarket. may i ask if anyone has experience of purchasing the original rolex oyster bracelet 19mm from RSC? if so may i have a rough guide as to hw much will i have to fork out for tt? tia

Leave a comment:

• Noicx
    replied
    Thank you so much.

Leave a comment:

• skydweller_sg
    replied
    not too sure but overhaul sounds like replacing parts that are worn out whereas standard service sounds like just oiling no replacement of parts

Originally posted by leorolex View Post
    Oh my god, the price so high.

Actually what it means by overhaul? What is the different between standard service VS overhaul?

Leave a comment:

• leorolex
    replied
    Oh my god, the price so high.

Actually what it means by overhaul? What is the different between standard service VS overhaul?

Leave a comment:

• leorolex
    replied
    Hi, may I know what are the standard service that Rolex service center provided to service a Rolex watch? what is the cost?

Leave a comment:

• skydweller_sg
    replied
    good advice, the movement should be stopped immediately in case any tiny crystal debris goes into the movement and cause further damage

Originally posted by damienloh View Post
    Get a quote from RSC. If it is a newer model i don't think anything need to change, but unscrew the crown pull it all the way out until service.

Leave a comment:

• damienloh
    replied
    Get a quote from RSC. If it is a newer model i don't think anything need to change, but unscrew the crown pull it all the way out until service.

Leave a comment:

• Dfive
    replied
    Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
    Thats interesting figures, but peg at 4x the average pay of american worker.. Is this accurate?
    If an average rolex sports cost sg12k, the average american earn only sg3k? Doubt its that low
    Even a fresh grad earn more than that in singapore
    " The figures from payroll taxes reported to the Social Security Administration on jobs and pay are, in a word, awful.

These are important and powerful figures. Maybe the reason the government does not announce their release — and so far I am the only journalist who writes about them each year — is the data show how the United States smolders. "

" The median paycheck — half made more, half less — fell again in 2010, down 1.2 percent to $26,364. That works out to $507 a week, the lowest level, after adjusting for inflation, since 1999. "
    -/ OCT 19, 2011 - REUTERS.

Leave a comment:

• Double E
    replied
    I m actually quite surprise that the glass can break so easily. I sure hope it can be fixed cos is a present from my husband. So heartpain to see the damaged watch now. Hiaz..

Leave a comment:

• skydweller_sg
    replied
    sorry to hear that

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Double E View Post
    Hi I m newbie here and need help. I accidentally hit my rolex datejust against a railing and the glass smashed and needle stopped.
    Any idea if it can be fixed at the service centre and estimate how much will tat be?
    At least $1k?
    Oh gosh, I hope it isn't too serious.

Assuming your movement isn't badly damaged. It may cost about there.

Leave a comment:

• Double E
    replied
    Hi I m newbie here and need help. I accidentally hit my rolex datejust against a railing and the glass smashed and needle stopped.
    Any idea if it can be fixed at the service centre and estimate how much will tat be?
    At least $1k?

Leave a comment:

• skydweller_sg
    replied
    Thats interesting figures, but peg at 4x the average pay of american worker.. Is this accurate?
    If an average rolex sports cost sg12k, the average american earn only sg3k? Doubt its that low
    Even a fresh grad earn more than that in singapore

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X