Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy original fat springbar for Sub 16610?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
    I see.
    Is the loss in tension very bad. Ie. rendering it anywhere near useless

Thats why original is original. Cannot beat it. Haw haw.
    The loss is not as bad as some others i had but it is that "fear" it will come loose that stops me from using it longer. I would rate it the better one among those non-rolex springbars i bought... I would still get yours if i don't plan on removing the springbars often.

Comment

Originally posted by burningacid View Post
      The loss is not as bad as some others i had but it is that "fear" it will come loose that stops me from using it longer. I would rate it the better one among those non-rolex springbars i bought... I would still get yours if i don't plan on removing the springbars often.
      springbar "failure" isn't usually a problem solely caused by over-compressed internal springs but rather usually because at least one end breaks free from the mid-shaft/tube during removal.

it's not a matter of buying from RSC - these bars are cheap and i have even gotten them free before.

it's just that they will no longer sell them. blame the market...
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Top Hour

Hi,

any experts know where I can get original fat springbars for Submariner 16610? I called RSC but they don't sell them just like that. Need to do servicing, which then includes replacement of the springbars. I asked AD but they don't sell either.

There are lots of those thinner springbars from watch shops but not sure if the strength is good enough? Also, those thinner springbars does not flush against the pinholes like the original ones.
        Top Hour at Lucky Plaza.

Comment

Hi,

any experts know where I can get original fat springbars for Submariner 16610? I called RSC but they don't sell them just like that. Need to do servicing, which then includes replacement of the springbars. I asked AD but they don't sell either.

There are lots of those thinner springbars from watch shops but not sure if the strength is good enough? Also, those thinner springbars does not flush against the pinholes like the original ones.
          RSC wants to charge more than the
          springbars itself.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X