Payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    dont mind me asking. when u buy your colt series ah?
    Around March 2006
    Submariner 14060
    Breitling Colt Auto II
    Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
    Bell & Ross BR03-92
    MM20

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      See ur posts think most of u mus b quite rich ba.. When i was contemplating to start tis ex hobby, i tot i could nevr do it but when friends around me explained how they do it, i tot i may b i can try. Wat most of them did was to buy expensive watches on instalments scheme, most credit card. When i said shld pay in full, they say i siao! So tats why i jus wanna knw te norm here. Frm ur answers, i think te norm is still to pay full amt. Installments r for pple like me..
      Nothing to about. I've done part cash, part installment payments on more than 1 occassion
      Submariner 14060
      Breitling Colt Auto II
      Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
      Bell & Ross BR03-92
      MM20

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
        Around March 2006
        cheers. thought u were my friend's brother. cause bought 1 breitling colt series on instalment also.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

cheers. thought u were my friend's brother. cause bought 1 breitling colt series on instalment also.
          Aiyoh...got so many ppl buy Brietling Colt series on installment also mah.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Aiyoh...got so many ppl buy Brietling Colt series on installment also mah.

how you know? i dont know mah. so ask ask.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

how you know? i dont know mah. so ask ask.
              Hahahaha...

Comment

IC. . That time just got married, pok gai liow .... Wife pays $1k+, I carry on installment lor haha.
                Submariner 14060
                Breitling Colt Auto II
                Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                Bell & Ross BR03-92
                MM20

Comment

Nothing to about. I've done part cash, part installment payments on more than 1 occassion
                  Yea, did mine tis way cos' i jus cant bear to part wif my money in such full entirety. Tis shows tat many hre r quite cash rich huh..
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

No lah.. Not that ppl here are Cash Rich but rather it all voice down to the individual's preference, situation, comfort level and money management.

Each have their own ways / method to money manage so as long as the person knows how to control his/her spending, whatever method works sure is fine...

I do share the sentiment of parting with the huge sum of money. However for me, when that happens, I am aware of my current financial situation, so I know that I can't afford to spurge on purchases or other shoppings. For me, I know that if pay by installment, I don't feel the pinch, I may not be fully aware of how much I am left and may continue spurging.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                    - GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      Yea, did mine tis way cos' i jus cant bear to part wif my money in such full entirety. Tis shows tat many hre r quite cash rich huh..
                      Not cash rich la..just save abit of money aside every month can already. Not say we cash rich...

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                      No lah.. Not that ppl here are Cash Rich but rather it all voice down to the individual's preference, situation, comfort level and money management.

Each have their own ways / method to money manage so as long as the person knows how to control his/her spending, whatever method works sure is fine...

I do share the sentiment of parting with the huge sum of money. However for me, when that happens, I am aware of my current financial situation, so I know that I can't afford to spurge on purchases or other shoppings. For me, I know that if pay by installment, I don't feel the pinch, I may not be fully aware of how much I am left and may continue spurging.
                      Yup.agree

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post

Yes, fully agree.
                        I once saw in a discussion about this topic in another watch forum.... Someone mentioned "Buy watch still need installment, then don't buy better". Haha....rich, but talk veli insensitive, with abit of arrogance eh? Like you mentioned, each has his own ways.... to some even richer people, "Buy car still need installment, then don't buy better" .... To some tycoons, "Buy bungalow still need installment, then don't buy better"
                        Submariner 14060
                        Breitling Colt Auto II
                        Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                        Bell & Ross BR03-92
                        MM20

Comment

err.. installment plan is offer by banks or shops..

where is this place "AD" that was mentioned in earlier post..

Comment

Banks tie up with shops to offer the 0% installment plans.
                            For shops that does not have such arrangements, You can arrange with bank yourself. but the bank will charge a one time 2.5% to 3.5% admin fee.

AD= authorised dealers.
                            Submariner 14060
                            Breitling Colt Auto II
                            Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                            Bell & Ross BR03-92
                            MM20

Comment

Banks tie up with shops to offer the 0% installment plans.
                              For shops that does not have such arrangements, You can arrange with bank yourself. but the bank will charge a one time 2.5% to 3.5% admin fee.

AD= authorised dealers.
                              any idea which are the shops that offer such plan..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X