Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rolex sports watch repair.

Hi all..
    A friend told me rolex center now charge Sgn$500.00 just to service a sport model and this does not include parts change ...any comment or view? Thanks

$500

I think it is either I am not well informed or your friend hasn't updated him/herself enough

It used to cost about $790 to service a ROLEX sports model. But over recent years, it has gone up! I'm not sure how much it is now but it is definitely not just $500.

You may want to call and check with the RSC tomorrow? Let us know here if you do.

Thank you
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hello..i just call rolex center . $920.00 will be the cost of service for all rolex sport model.

That's about 10% of the new watch price..Pheww No wonder so many independent rolex repair shop coming up..... Rolex center wrong move. this may even deter first time owner to be...

Comment

$920 is for normal sports.
        Chrono like daytona is more

Comment

RSC service charge

Originally posted by hakkalam View Post
          Hi all..
          A friend told me rolex center now charge Sgn$500.00 just to service a sport model and this does not include parts change ...any comment or view? Thanks
          I think it is quite common for the price to be above SGD1k these days...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X