Rolex watch service centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex watch service centre

Any opinion that where should service Rolex?

Send in RSC or independent watch shop?

How they change the parts?

I heard that vintage Rolex better don't send is RSC?

Comment

Originally posted by anson880621 View Post
      I heard that vintage Rolex better don't send is RSC?
      Why shouldn't? Can share?

Comment

I think RSC themselves refuse to service some vintage Rolex watches (4 digit and earlier) due to lack of parts and/or expertise. My experience with servicing 5 digit watches at RSC has been just fine. Both in terms of service quality and cost. It is true you can outsource for cheaper (although similar quality work will cost about the same, even in third party shops). RSC guarantees their work for 2 years (waterproofness etc) so this is a big plus for me, regardless of price. Now, for vintage pieces, I hear of some uncles who used to be Rolex technicians and now gone freelancing, who can work magic...

Comment

the price the dealer charge is very reasonable
          peace of mind all are genuine parts
          1) All items are 100% authentic original, buy with confidence
          2) Prices are negotiable but no lowball
          3) Delivery can be arranged with non refundable courier fee
          4) Goods sold as-is conditions no refund no warranty
          5) I am not responsible for lost mail

Comment

is it true that SG RSC no longer do verification ? Looking to verify one of my new second hand purchase ;(

Comment

Yes, they don't do verification. You have to tell them that you need a servicing as it doesn't keep time. What they will do is they will dissemble and quote you a price or reject your watch if there is any fake parts. Please note that they will charge you a service fee of $107 after dissembling it and if you don't proceed with the servicing.

Comment

RSC service centre

You may put up certain request for vintage Rolex when sending in RSC
                Example: to keep original dial, case....
                But of course RSC need to agree to the terms.

Comment

Originally posted by anson880621 View Post
                  Any opinion that where should service Rolex?

Send in RSC or independent watch shop?

How they change the parts?
                  RSC is expensive.

Comment

Hi guys.. Anyone have recently did a full service plus polish(116610) at Rcs? What's the cost like. can share. Tks alot

Comment

Originally posted by Sgro123 View Post
                      Hi guys.. Anyone have recently did a full service plus polish(116610) at Rcs? What's the cost like. can share. Tks alot
                      My friend sent his GMT-Master II (16710) for a basic service (no change parts/repair), and without polish, to the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC) late last year. He paid slightly above $1K. For the 116610, that being a diver's watch, the service cost may be slightly more. In your case, if it's just basic servicing plus polish, it should be around $1.2K to $1.3K.

You can given them a ring to check.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

My friend sent his GMT-Master II (16710) for a basic service (no change parts/repair), and without polish, to the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC) late last year. He paid slightly above $1K. For the 116610, that being a diver's watch, the service cost may be slightly more. In your case, if it's just basic servicing plus polish, it should be around $1.2K to $1.3K.

You can given them a ring to check.
                        Tks alot Oceanklassik.. You are always here to advise us.. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by jhchen View Post
                          Yes, they don't do verification. You have to tell them that you need a servicing as it doesn't keep time. What they will do is they will dissemble and quote you a price or reject your watch if there is any fake parts. Please note that they will charge you a service fee of $107 after dissembling it and if you don't proceed with the servicing.
                          will they open and quote you on the spot, or have to wait few days for the quotation? can anyone advise? thanks.
                          My collection:
                          2014: Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic (silver case white dial brown leather)
                          2015: Rolex Datejust 116233 (TT white dial Roman numerals) [Sold Sep 2018]
                          2016: Ball BMW Power Reserve 100 anniversary
                          2018: Rolex Submariner Date 116610LN (black)
                          2018: Rolex Submariner Date 116610LV (hulk)

Comment

Originally posted by kman82 View Post

will they open and quote you on the spot, or have to wait few days for the quotation? can anyone advise? thanks.
                            No, they would not "open and quote you on the spot". But you also don't need to wait for days to get a quotation. Usually, it would take them around 2-3 hours, to make a diagnosis and give you a quotation over the phone. You may then choose to leave your watch with them to do the works and pay upon collection, or reject and go back to collect the watch.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X