Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows whether Datejust 2 is avaliable in SG & @ wat price?

Comment

• Hi,

Can anyone recommend me a pre-owned shop where they have more design n good price. I'm looking to buy 2.

Comment

• Well said!

Eugene

Comment

• Hihi ,

can i buy the rollie watch without paper,box?
          What happen if i need to service the watch next time?

Newbie.

Comment

• I looking for a Airking or mid-size DJ.

Buying on this friday.

Comment

• Which is a better buy ?

Explorer 2 16570 or Green Submariner 16619LV ?

Seem like explorer 2 depreciate quite alot. new price i ask around 7k old one here only 4k.

I am a newbie correct me if i am wrong

Comment

• Right now I'm satisfied with the watch I have, the Tag Heuer Tiger Woods Edition golf watch, but one piece that's really caught my eye is the Rolex Milgauss, a.k.a. "The scientists' watch" (which, if you didn't catch by my username, very much appeals to me).

Financially as of now I'm no where near the Rolex level (anyone want to buy a kidney?) though who knows what a lot of determination (and kidneys) can do. However, I'm wondering if this is a good investment, how is the value anticipated to fluctuate?

Also, if you have any pics of you're milguass that you'd like to share, please feel free to do so.

Comment

• Watch arena. Good prices.

Comment

• Chuan Watch located at Golden Landmark Hotel has an updated website @ www.chuanwatch.com

Do check it out!

Comment

• Anybody has any idea which country has the cheapest rolexes? Heard Japan is quite cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by neoguri View Post
                        Anybody has any idea which country has the cheapest rolexes? Heard Japan is quite cheap.
                        Those private dealers in the Garage Sales Thread should be able to tell you.

Good luck!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Pre-Purchase Knowledge

Hi there,

I am really looking into getting a Rolex Submariner after being stuck with my Seiko for the past 8 years. I am intending to invest in a brand new piece and from the countless threads that I've read, the market price is probably a little lesser than $9K. What I would like to know is if Rolex are controlled pricing, and which authorized dealer would most likely to offer a discount? Are the pricing inclusive of 7% GST or that's additional? And how often do we usually need to send the watch in for servicing, and how much would a regular servicing cost at the Rolex Centre?

Thanks and would appreciate all the advice before I plunge into one.

Comment

• Originally posted by pukerfry View Post
                            Hi there,

I am really looking into getting a Rolex Submariner after being stuck with my Seiko for the past 8 years. I am intending to invest in a brand new piece and from the countless threads that I've read, the market price is probably a little lesser than $9K. What I would like to know is if Rolex are controlled pricing, and which authorized dealer would most likely to offer a discount? Are the pricing inclusive of 7% GST or that's additional? And how often do we usually need to send the watch in for servicing, and how much would a regular servicing cost at the Rolex Centre?

Thanks and would appreciate all the advice before I plunge into one.
                            There is unlikely any discount if buying sub at local AD.
                            Listed price has include gst.
                            Recomended serivcing period is 5yrs once.
                            Servicing cost ard =/-$800.
                            Hope it help...
                            Current:
                            No More Liao...

Comment

• Hi hi,

Hope the SIFUs here can enlighten me. I kena poison now and am seriously considering getting my first rolex. Lets say my budget is around 9-10k and prefer SS to YG. My plan is keep as potential gift to my daughter in 5 years time. Also, may want to liquidate it for a rainy day *touch wood*.

I heard sub LV and Milgaus GV are rumuored to be discontinued. Is it true? Are they good "investment"?

In short, i am looking for a watch that may not depreciate too much in value in the long term.

cheers.

Comment

• sub LV is officially discontinued as the new 'replacement' model is green bezel, green dial.

generally watch price tends to move up each year. however, due to the financial crisis, prices have come down quite substantially.

take for example, the sub lv was commanding @ 10k about 4 years ago. now? sellling @ list price. gray market price? even lower.

if you want to buy more watches aka different brands, go to local AD and build your relationship to enjoy better discount. however, if you intend to stick to rolex and couple of models only, i suggest you buy from gray dealers and get them authenticate @ RSC.

buying a rolex is not about investment these days because of a higher production number compared to before. however, it is a watch that you can consider for the watch price not to depreciate so much.

Originally posted by SO-TONG View Post
                                I heard sub LV and Milgaus GV are rumuored to be discontinued. Is it true? Are they good "investment"?

In short, i am looking for a watch that may not depreciate too much in value in the long term.

cheers.
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X