• Show
Clear All

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Yah...

Leave a comment:

• whiteangle74
    replied
    [QUOTE=Darkangel;36335]Too many to name leh the factors...Bronze age is not the only place...look ard other places also. Except for Peng Kwee pls[/QUOTE

Bro, y except Peng Kwee lei?? Am i rite to say tat their price is higher than other pre-owned shop?? Coz b4 i bought my SD i ever drop by PK n c, i found out their price is higher than others...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by pebz View Post
    I have no experience with pre-own. Newbie here..Does the price really differ alot? Saw great looking ones on Bronze Age..
    Too many to name leh the factors...Bronze age is not the only place...look ard other places also. Except for Peng Kwee pls

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    I have no experience with pre-own. Newbie here..Does the price really differ alot? Saw great looking ones on Bronze Age..
    diff alot = ??

there are several factors that determine a pre-own piece

1) the series, the series closer to current series, the higher is the resale price. hence the diff is lesser. if the series is further to current series, the lower is the resale price. hence the diff is more.

2) condition of pre-own piece also affects the resale price.

do check out the FAQ section for more information.

Leave a comment:

• pebz
    replied
    Last edited by pebz; 09-04-08, 10:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Oh. That would be priced about 11.2k. Hmm. I don't think I can afford the diamonds..without diamonds?
    Buy preowned....very cheap..hahaaha

Leave a comment:

• pebz
    replied
    Oh. That would be priced about 11.2k. Hmm. I don't think I can afford the diamonds..without diamonds?

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Wow! Thanks! Any possibility of checking price difference between cash and card?
    there is a piece of pink MOP with diamond markers going for 13191 @ list. discount is ~15%.

there is a difference between cash and card. usually about 2-3%.

Leave a comment:

• pebz
    replied
    Wow! Thanks! Any possibility of checking price difference between cash and card?

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    i help u check out price since i going to THG later.
    bro, if not too much trouble, maybe we could trouble u to check the prices for exp II as well as SD since there has been quite a bit of discussion of these two models of late. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    I have no idea what model but its a lady's datejust w diamonds..mother of pearl face i think..
    i help u check out price since i going to THG later.

Leave a comment:

• pebz
    replied
    I have no idea what model but its a lady's datejust w diamonds..mother of pearl face i think..

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Haha ok. The uncle quite 'hard-sell'. Usually how much discount is given? 15%?
    15% on which model? is sports model then u should not tarry no more and buy it

Leave a comment:

• pebz
    replied
    Haha ok. The uncle quite 'hard-sell'. Usually how much discount is given? 15%?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Yup. Am glad there is a forum like this where I can ask questions and clear my doubts. Any idea if this shop in lucky plaza - TTH is reliable? If I didnt get the name incorrectly.. Fella offered me cash price even if I did half half payment (cash & card)
    Tai Hong Hung...is THH hahaha...All ADs like I said are reliable

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X