• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nim
    any photo? cant imagine gold become rainbow
    Sorry about the double posting.

Currently no, but will try to asap.

Not really rainbow, like "firespec" color on motorcycle exhaust the color.

Comment

• Hi.

I understand that we can see the serial# written on the outer side of the casing when the bracelet is removed.

Besides that, does the serial# shown in other part on the watch?

I realized that Í can see the serial# present at the inner side wall of the watch, at 6 o'çlock. Is this normal? It is something like:

"ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX8CF4112ROLEXROLEX......"

I try to do a search in the internet but could find the answer to my concerns.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Comment

• Nothing wrong with that. The engraving you see in the inner wall is known as the 'engraved rehaut'. This is a new (not very new) security feature of ROLEX on their watches from year 2007 onwards. Most of their watches produced around that period onwards will have this feature and the serial no. will be engraved at the six o'clock position.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Nothing wrong with that. The engraving you see in the inner wall is known as the 'engraved rehaut'. This is a new (not very new) security feature of ROLEX on their watches from year 2007 onwards. Most of their watches produced around that period onwards will have this feature and the serial no. will be engraved at the six o'clock position.
          Thanks If that is the case, isn't by using this method is much better than by removing the bracelet? Buyer can verify the watch quickly by such means.

I wonder why this quick, effective verification is not being highlighted.

Comment

• it is sure a fool proof method to verify against the certificate
            applaud rolex for this ingenious feature

Originally posted by Axela2012 View Post
            Thanks If that is the case, isn't by using this method is much better than by removing the bracelet? Buyer can verify the watch quickly by such means.

I wonder why this quick, effective verification is not being highlighted.

Comment

• True or myth?

Hi,

a friend warned me abt buying watches from sources other than AD as he said that even verification at RSC cannot be trusted now. Sometimes, very good replicas can replicate the technology by Rolex so much, that an imitation might go unnoticed and passed off as an authentic piece. Is this true? Thks all for ur replies in advance...

Comment

• i would suggest that you ask your friend to purchased a top grade replica and proceed to RSC for verification and test if the said theory is a myth or truth.

Originally posted by jannie View Post
                Hi,

a friend warned me abt buying watches from sources other than AD as he said that even verification at RSC cannot be trusted now. Sometimes, very good replicas can replicate the technology by Rolex so much, that an imitation might go unnoticed and passed off as an authentic piece. Is this true? Thks all for ur replies in advance...
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• If this is true. Then no point going to AD, as well buy replica as you are getting the same thing .

Originally posted by jannie View Post
                  Hi,

Comment

• Agree with you jieming. If really good replicas can replicate the technology of rolex. Think why should everyone trading or collecting rolex. All of us can start trading replicas instead lo.

Comment

• Check this out...

Like real...if e pics shown are e stuff they sell...
                      Last edited by triton; 11-06-12, 03:33 PM. Reason: sites dealing with replicas are not allowed

Comment

• Buy only if you wish to throw away $250.

I have seen the copies from this website and others , they are a joke.

The copies you receive also dont look anything like the photos.

There is another website that sell "Swiss made" replica's and they cost $600 to $800, they brag even Rolex will not be able to tell.
                        well, someone bought and he didnt have to go RSC, I could detect more than 10 obvious fake points about the $800 Daytona.
                        when I open up the back case , the movement dont look anything close to a rolex and note I am not trained in Rolex movements but I am saying the difference is so apparent any idiot also can tell.
                        My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
                        1) WG DIA 18239
                        2) YG DIA 18238
                        3) WG 18239
                        4) YG 18238
                        5) YG 18248G Bark
                        6) WG DIA 18039
                        7) WG 18039
                        8) YG 18038
                        9) Tridor DIA 18039B
                        10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
                        11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
                        12) WG 1803
                        13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
                        1)GMT II 116718 18K
                        2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
                        1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
                        2)D15037 14k
                        3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

• Fake...

If you are in JB, just dropby holiday plaza(near Pelangi) to amaze yourself with the fake if they are still operating there and you would think twice buy from ...
                          sigpic

Comment

• not trying to spoil the thread, but please do not encourage piracy

Comment

• good thread to bump it up... jus be extra careful and try to deal at service center where u can do basic verification... sincere and truthful seller will not mind... if one try and give all sort of excuses to not deal at service center... that should raise your alarm... esp when the deal seem too good to be true...

Comment

• I believe sgroc members are honest and do not deal fakes

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X