Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds good... Yes I do plan to get one that is over 50kgs and can accomodate 3x12 watch boxes (from Rainer) and 1-2 jewellery boxes and 1-2 document files...

I think they are usually known as the office safes (the second smallest office safe size)

Do you know if they have ready stocks?

Comment

• yes. they generally have stocks ready.

Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
      Sounds good... Yes I do plan to get one that is over 50kgs and can accomodate 3x12 watch boxes (from Rainer) and 1-2 jewellery boxes and 1-2 document files...

I think they are usually known as the office safes (the second smallest office safe size)

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
        Sounds good... Yes I do plan to get one that is over 50kgs and can accomodate 3x12 watch boxes (from Rainer) and 1-2 jewellery boxes and 1-2 document files...

Hercules safe is actually booil safe with a hercules logo stucked there by Mr Ong. The BS-D370 is 55kg lor..

http://www.booilsafe.com/

Like Triton already said, You can call for Mr Ong to arrange for a viewing session at his store room in ubi area (near cisco building there). Usually he got ready stocks in hand.

Comment

• jus order a hercules safe from mr ong... the bs d670 model... i check out chubb... really different in term of quality... but for normal home use... a korean safe is more than enough... good to have some fire proof too jus in case room caught fire due to any reason... at least ur impt doc watches money all safe in the safe

Comment

• Originally posted by khimwoon View Post
            jus order a hercules safe from mr ong... the bs d670 model... i check out chubb... really different in term of quality... but for normal home use... a korean safe is more than enough... good to have some fire proof too jus in case room caught fire due to any reason... at least ur impt doc watches money all safe in the safe

both are different classes of safes..chubb & fichet bauche are more powerful ones but pricing also min 1k and above..but fire proof ratings only 30 mins instead of 2 hours due to the thicker metal plate..

Comment

jus order a hercules safe from mr ong... the bs d670 model... i check out chubb... really different in term of quality... but for normal home use... a korean safe is more than enough... good to have some fire proof too jus in case room caught fire due to any reason... at least ur impt doc watches money all safe in the safe
              how much roughly is the D670?

Comment

• the d670 is ard 600 which is quite ok price...

as for chubb, i called up chubb singapore and the smallest they got is the chubb cobra... damn the price is abt 1.8k after gst for a similar sized safe like d670...

but consider they got glass relocker, level 6 key lock, super thick case, 30min fire rating... its worth the extra if u needed it

Comment

the d670 is ard 600 which is quite ok price...

as for chubb, i called up chubb singapore and the smallest they got is the chubb cobra... damn the price is abt 1.8k after gst for a similar sized safe like d670...

but consider they got glass relocker, level 6 key lock, super thick case, 30min fire rating... its worth the extra if u needed it

wow lau..chubb ones so high tech? but then if wanna move house how? troublesome leh..in case next time dun wanna stay in singapore any more..

Comment

• chubb for the d670 size is 250kg compared to 100 kg of d670...

can take a look at Rosengrens home safe too... mauer key lock very chio... 20% smaller than d670, 70kg... about $980... like chubb minus the glass relocker

Comment

• ****... mis calculated my room space as i forgot to factor in the swing opening of the safe door... got to cancel the order and order a smaller safe instead

Comment

****... mis calculated my room space as i forgot to factor in the swing opening of the safe door... got to cancel the order and order a smaller safe instead
                        LOL..call mr ong and change to d370 or d510 lor..

Comment

chubb for the d670 size is 250kg compared to 100 kg of d670...

can take a look at Rosengrens home safe too... mauer key lock very chio... 20% smaller than d670, 70kg... about $980... like chubb minus the glass relocker

like that i rather buy a fichet baune safe liao..170kg cost around $1.2k

Comment

• Can someone explain or share more about the different features one might find in a safe, i.e. what is a glass relocker, and the difference between the ratings etc...

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
                              Can someone explain or share more about the different features one might find in a safe, i.e. what is a glass relocker, and the difference between the ratings etc...

Thanks
                              glass relocker means if ppl drill your safe they will break a glass inside..then will activate a relocker device..shut the whole safe door up..

Comment

• Okay...

I live in a condo, so I suppose it would be less easy for someone to break in and cart my safe out unnoticed... Especially if it is something in the region of over 50-60kgs so drilling isnt so much of a concern?

Fireproofing is...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X