Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preown Lady's Datejust watch

Hi All,

I have just bought a preowned Rolex datejust at 5k, Mother of pearl face with diamonds. is't too ex? This is my 1st Rolex, i dont really know Rolex watch models ,Is the model 78274 serial no. Y677838 real? The shop didn't provide me the guarantee card, should I insist to have it?

Lastly, they told this is 2years old watch, how to identify the watchs age?

Thank you for soonest reply.
    Vs8133

Besides, they told this is 2plus old watch, how to identify whether true?

Thank you
    Vs

78274 with Y series is correct.

But the shop told you 2 years is WRONG.

Y series is make between 2003-2004(if I recall correctly)

Hope this help.

Comment

Maybe the watch was sold "first hand" 2 years back? Because I guess what is being built would not be sold straight away. Might be sitting in the showroom for awhile.

My 2 cents worth of comment.
      The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

'Y' series is 2002-2003
        'F' series is 2003-2004
        'D' series is 2004-2005

There is no receipt of purchase or warranty card/paper on the very first purchase so it is not possible to determine that it is a "2years old watch". Unless, of course, the person who told you this is the previous & first owner of the watch.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Shouldn't be a 2 year old watch but the thing is! U got yourself a decent deal overall don't worry too much about the 2 year old thing till u forget to enjoy your watch. Rest assured

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

got to agree with darkie! As long as the watch is what you have been wanting to own, and the condition is good. Why worried about the 2 year old thing?

Enjoy this timeless piece!
            The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X