cheap watch box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
    Sorry ah bro, Hijack thread! Anyone knows where to buy Mitch & Marc watch boxes? Seems quite good quality and price is quite reasonable.

Many thanks!
    Have one, looks nice but quality no good, not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
      GUYS...

I'm asking about watch box without glass top ... all those Reach10 are selling for example, have glass top... I don't even need wood panel boxes at all.
      if hv let u knw

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
        ... i need a box for 6 watches ... but no need those with fancy wood ones which cost $100++ ... Also, I want it to be without the display window that some of them have.

Anyone got suggestions what and where to buy?

I know Tangs sells Goldlion boxes for 8 watches at about $70 ... but are there other options?
        Bro, just went to Tangs just now. Saw the Mitch & Marc at 3rd floor. They have display window and without display window. But the latest series doesn't work for me. It is deep red in colour.

The price not very cheap though. About $158 for 5/6 watches. If you are Singtel subscriber, show your phone got 15% discount or 6% rebate for Citibank card holders. That's what the auntie told me.

Comment

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
          Bro, just went to Tangs just now. Saw the Mitch & Marc at 3rd floor. They have display window and without display window. But the latest series doesn't work for me. It is deep red in colour.

The price not very cheap though. About $158 for 5/6 watches. If you are Singtel subscriber, show your phone got 15% discount or 6% rebate for Citibank card holders. That's what the auntie told me.
          Bro, thanks for the details. May I know any other colour available? Thanks

Comment

Mitch & Marc is expensive

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by The One View Post
              Bro, thanks for the details. May I know any other colour available? Thanks

Got black too. But the leather is not very nice. Another range is a mixed colour. Turquoise and brown which looks very weird to me.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X