Advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed

Hi, do you guys face the below problem before.

I have not been wearing my DSSD for the last one week and today I am trying to set the time.

I proceed to unscrew the triple lock system and proceed to wind the watch for 30times and the sec hand start moving.

I then proceed to set the date to today's date and lastly set the time. When I was winding the min/hr hand, the second hand is moving as well.

Anyone experience this before and how to solve this technical issue, the sec hand should not be moving when I set the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A Crown for Every Achievement
    Life is Nothing Without Style

Think the best person to advice you is the technician from RSC, just bring it down to them for professional advice ... Hope nothing major

Comment

Originally posted by dtctan View Post
      Think the best person to advice you is the technician from RSC, just bring it down to them for professional advice ... Hope nothing major
      Thanks, I am wondering if this issue is cover under the warranty? I bought is last yr with local AD.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Should be covered unless you did something funny to the mechanism

Comment

Anyone experience the same issue? I did nothing to the watch except for Normal wearing.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Did you try to lock it back and pull it out again... Sometimes we didn't not pull out properly that why the sec hand still move... If after a few tries, and the sec still moving when setting the time, you better send it in...
            Current:
            No More Liao...

Comment

Try it again, it should not be moving.T

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X