Need help/advise Ladies DJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help/advise Ladies DJ

hi bros and sis, was offered an S.S ladies DJ for $3400, need some comment/advise on whether the price of this watch is good?

Infro: Pre-own Ladies DJ with white gold bezel, big roman letterings, Pink dial, F series, condition good, S.S jubilee bracelet ( old type ) and come with cert and box.

Or what is good price to buy?

TIA

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
    hi bros and sis, was offered an S.S ladies DJ for $3400, need some comment/advise on whether the price of this watch is good?

Infro: Pre-own Ladies DJ with white gold bezel, big roman letterings, Pink dial, F series, condition good, S.S jubilee bracelet ( old type ) and come with cert and box.

Or what is good price to buy?

TIA
    About 3k is a decent price...if you can push alittle lower...

Where u getting this from? Oh yes...make sure the bracelet is not too stretched

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

thanks bro, 3k, i think a bit difficult, but i will try to bargain down a bit. Most of the pre-owned shops that i went to at People Park and Watch Arena @ Balestier quoted me at $3800 to $4500 and most of them without cert and older series like 'T' or 'P'.

Never ask Peng Kwee, will check out Top hour @ LP, Bronze Age @ Chinatown pt and Caduro later.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Forget to ask, how do you check or determine whether the bracelet is too loose or stretched.TIA

Comment

LOOK la...
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
            Forget to ask, how do you check or determine whether the bracelet is too loose or stretched.TIA
            When you turn the bracelet parallel to the ground...it should not droop down too much.when u try it u will know wad i mean

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X